Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CWcheat for 6.60 ME released !

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
onheion

Re: CWcheat for 6.60 ME released !

Post by onheion »

Sorry, I mean PRX of this mod.
But thanks you moz so much for details!
Advertising
OMightyBuggy

Post by OMightyBuggy »

Well I tested it on 6.60 PRO CFW and it doesn't work for me... Even tried the patched 6.20 version and still nothing... -Sigh- Guess I am stuck with TempAR... :(
Advertising
PSP 1001 CFW 6.60 PRO Nightly Build
---Animal Crossing: City Folk---
Friend Code (1763-7263-4465) Town (Hyrule) Name (Jeffrey)
XBOX Live: WiiButtonMash
moz

Post by moz »

OMightyBuggy wrote:Well I tested it on 6.60 PRO CFW and it doesn't work for me... Even tried the patched 6.20 version and still nothing... -Sigh- Guess I am stuck with TempAR... :(
hmm weird it is working 6.60 pro for me (original cwcheat 0.2.3 by weltall)
it also works on 6.60 ME

off topic: i love animal crossing lol
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!
incredible

Post by incredible »

I'm using Neuron 6.60 LME and to me It doesn;t work.. I think it has yet to be update for "LME" rather than just "ME" version of 6.60 CFW.
kingtyce

Post by kingtyce »

incredible wrote:I'm using Neuron 6.60 LME and to me It doesn;t work.. I think it has yet to be update for "LME" rather than just "ME" version of 6.60 CFW.

I had the same problem. Try this version.

renx

Post by renx »

kingtyce wrote:
incredible wrote:I'm using Neuron 6.60 LME and to me It doesn;t work.. I think it has yet to be update for "LME" rather than just "ME" version of 6.60 CFW.

I had the same problem. Try this version.

That looks like CXMB.

Anyways, I try this plugin but it detects everything as Patapon 2.
moz

Post by moz »

are you on a psp go? i had the same issue with cwcheat on my psp go...
you can use takka's edited cwcheat, working fine on psp go LME1.6 even if it was made for the6.20 TN

i've attached the prx here, overwrite the one you already have
Attachments
cwcheat.rar
(38.73 KiB) Downloaded 98162 times
renx

Post by renx »

Yeah I was using a Go... nevermind, I was using the wrong path. I had a cwcheat folder too.
Ombra91

Post by Ombra91 »

moz wrote: cwcheat is made by WELTALL, an italian guy that love xenogears a lot! just like me... but he stopped coding ages ago...
he started to develop it for the OE firmwares, before the M33, at first it was like an homebrew, not a plugin, and it also needed devhook...
then m33 came out so it was turned into an external module (plugin) and then he started adding other features to it
cpu clock changer, usb activator in game, ingame text reader also a button remapping/macro function, screenshot and brightness changer too... it can also show cpu load and fps, and you can search codes with the built in tool and also take dump of the ram (and save them thru usb if you want to save space and use a pc to search for codes)

to me is the best plugin ever made. a must have.
Totally agree, also helped the Sadnes city for the wonderful italian traslation patch of FFT:war of the lion ;)
Sin that abbandoned the scene....
P.S.:I love Xenogears too! It's the best jrpg of alla time, soon will finish the italian traslation of Perfect Works too :D

@Thez: I suggest u change the title of topic, it's confusing
Sorry for my horrible engrish ;P
moz

Post by moz »

Ombra91 wrote:
moz wrote: cwcheat is made by WELTALL, an italian guy that love xenogears a lot! just like me... but he stopped coding ages ago...
he started to develop it for the OE firmwares, before the M33, at first it was like an homebrew, not a plugin, and it also needed devhook...
then m33 came out so it was turned into an external module (plugin) and then he started adding other features to it
cpu clock changer, usb activator in game, ingame text reader also a button remapping/macro function, screenshot and brightness changer too... it can also show cpu load and fps, and you can search codes with the built in tool and also take dump of the ram (and save them thru usb if you want to save space and use a pc to search for codes)

to me is the best plugin ever made. a must have.
Totally agree, also helped the Sadnes city for the wonderful italian traslation patch of FFT:war of the lion ;)
Sin that abbandoned the scene....
P.S.:I love Xenogears too! It's the best jrpg of alla time, soon will finish the italian traslation of Perfect Works too :D

@Thez: I suggest u change the title of topic, it's confusing
OMG! are you from sadnescity.com?
have you kept translating the perfect work?!?i tought the project got abandoned! (or maybe i got confused, i remember i read on some forum about a translation of xenogears the perfect work)
i recently used for the first time your translation patch for xenogears, i learned english playing that game 13 years ago lol
i am loving playing it on my psp... it's the only game i am currently playing...

omg i should register at your sites, i really need a REAL translation from japanese of that amazing book.
thanks to xenogears i'm the person i am now...
i also like reading stuff of Freud, Nietzsche and Carl Jung thanks to Xenogears...

Return to “Plugins”