Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.20 GCL theme Fix + 2 themes

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
RUSTII

6.20 GCL theme Fix + 2 themes

Post by RUSTII »

hey guys
I know i have had a few problem's with the new GCL and few theme's i really like,So i looked at the ones i was having a problem with.
So after a few day's of diging into themes(Im not great at it so bear with me)again i noticed all of the themes had a common file that needed updating.
topmenu plugin.rco,( http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34088402/topmenu_plugin.zip )now im not sure if im allowed to share that file here,so i have updated (So far) 2 theme's with the file updated and slowly modding these theme's the way i like them,the first one.

Umbrella Hand By D1,Now to start thanks D1 for his theme and all the work he put into it,and release
There are just a few changed in this on,Volume Bar,Loading screen is a fading screen and a few more dark changes to add to it a bit.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34088402/Umbrella_hand_R1.ctf
-ToDo
Slide down not freezing Go

And the second one pietro250 had a problem with And it was the world at war Animated theme
(i havent had a chance to really FIX the problems i see with this one,but i will try over the next few day's)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34088402/Call%2 ... 206.20.zip
-ToDo list
PSN icon,Extra Icon

So i hope that help's a bit,But there is something i ask everyone.I am trying to learn as much as possible at the moment about theme making/
modding as i can,So if u guy's that know more can just share a bit of you talent with me,if you find a mistake in a theme(Something i have done wrong)
Any tut's on modding the prx's,and advice to make the theme's im working on better im always happy to listen.
PS,
if you want something changed to the way you want it,PM me and ill see if i can make the change's for you
or if one isnt working for you post it here and ill fix it up.

So thanks again D1 and other theme maker's for there great work,
thanks patpat for the ctf tool,and the guys who made rcoedit
Everyone who makes the psp scene what it is today.

So thats it for now,just a quick intro to see if you guy's want me to do it.

And before i forget "Please DO NOT post this on any other site without my permission"
its a learning thread,and if i dont know about it,i cant learn from it.
Advertising
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: 6.20 GCL theme Fix + 2 themes

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Awesome! Thanks for your work RUSTII. 8-)
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

RUSTII, when the music player freezes when u load 3rd visualizer. not the water one but the bars. that is a visualizer_plugin.prx/rco issue. remove/replace it to fix that issue
pietro025

Post by pietro025 »

That's a great work there! Thanks for the WAW theme. I also need a tutorial for modding .prx files, so if you find a good one, share with us. :D
640509 040147
Lawliet156

Post by Lawliet156 »

Screenshots?
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Lawliet156 wrote:Screenshots?
The theme that Pietro converted looks exactly the same.

Other than that it's just an RCO that makes it possible to use just about any theme with codestation's GCL v1.3.

Here's a screenshot of RUSTII's mod of my theme.
Umbrella Hand R1
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!

Return to “Themes”