Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Updated] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v4] [6.60+6.61+Adrenaline]

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
Alpmaster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:17 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDATED*

Post by Alpmaster » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:34 pm

MadZiontist wrote:Sorry about that fellas. Link fixed.
Thank You :D
Advertising
Game On!

User avatar
MadZiontist
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Rap City

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDATED*

Post by MadZiontist » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:12 pm

basikalbaru wrote:Nice updated. (y) I thought PSP scene is dead. :D
Alpmaster wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:Sorry about that fellas. Link fixed.
Thank You :D

No doubt yall, and the PSP aint dyin on my clock! :)
Advertising
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB

User avatar
MadZiontist
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Rap City

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by MadZiontist » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:07 am

Made a few minor changes to the theme. It's now at [v3]. New link in the OP.
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB

User avatar
MadZiontist
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 am
Location: Rap City

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by MadZiontist » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:02 pm

The link is fixed. Had no idea it was down. Sorry yall!
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB

User avatar
DaVish
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by DaVish » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Nice theme at all.
Also, i have a question. I want to make a new CTF theme, may i use Your theme as a base? I will of course mark you as an autor.
PSP 3004 6.20 LME-2.2
Galaxy Tab 2 7" Android 4.4.4 CM11 M12
Icons and backgrounds templates for Homebrews, Emulators, PSX Games, minis

User avatar
Mateus
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by Mateus » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:07 pm

nice -Mz,but,i guess it is dangerous for the flash huh?

User avatar
naki-the-curious
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am
Location: Japan/New Zealand

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by naki-the-curious » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:16 pm

Mateus wrote:nice -Mz,but,i guess it is dangerous for the flash huh?
CTF themes won't brick a psp, worst case scenario it will freeze your psp if it clashes with another plugin. other than that it works like a standard ptf theme. just install CXMB as a plugin and put the ctf themes in the Themes folder, then apply it through the settings menu.

There are heaps of awesome ctf themes around, I highly recommend it.
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)

User avatar
Mateus
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by Mateus » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:49 pm

naki-the-curious wrote:
Mateus wrote:nice -Mz,but,i guess it is dangerous for the flash huh?
CTF themes won't brick a psp, worst case scenario it will freeze your psp if it clashes with another plugin. other than that it works like a standard ptf theme. just install CXMB as a plugin and put the ctf themes in the Themes folder, then apply it through the settings menu.

There are heaps of awesome ctf themes around, I highly recommend it.
Seriously ? well,if i'm sure it won't Break my psp,i guess i'll put it on psp to see,cause..It sounds stylish.thanks for the link,concernly the themes,i only know the PTF ones,this kind of theme are completely unknow for me.

User avatar
Steven
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by Steven » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Mateus wrote:
naki-the-curious wrote:
Mateus wrote:nice -Mz,but,i guess it is dangerous for the flash huh?
CTF themes won't brick a psp, worst case scenario it will freeze your psp if it clashes with another plugin. other than that it works like a standard ptf theme. just install CXMB as a plugin and put the ctf themes in the Themes folder, then apply it through the settings menu.

There are heaps of awesome ctf themes around, I highly recommend it.
Seriously ? well,if i'm sure it won't Break my psp,i guess i'll put it on psp to see,cause..It sounds stylish.thanks for the link,concernly the themes,i only know the PTF ones,this kind of theme are completely unknow for me.
Yes since all the required files are loaded in the PSPs memory stick or PSP GO's internal memory and it doesn't touch anything on PSPs Internal NAND flash.

007
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:59 am
Location: Canada

Re: [Release] PS3Style+EXP CTF [v3] [6.60] (ME & PRO) *UPDAT

Post by 007 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:53 am

Can this be made to work on 6.20 lme 2.1?
3 x PSP GO Pearl White 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP GO Piano Black 6.20 PRO-C2-14-02-2015 qwikrazor87 Release PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin
1 x PSP 3000 Lilac 6.20 PRO-B10.fix1 PERMA + Langswapper 1.6 Plugin

Post Reply

Return to “Themes”