Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Updated] 0xFFFFFFFFailSploit 6.39/6.38 Downgrader v3.5

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
macky1902

Re: 6.38 Downgrader

Post by macky1902 »

hi sir. can i use this downgrader to my psp3000 6.37? or i will update it to 6.38? pls help me sir tnx in advance
Advertising
some1
HBL Collaborator

Post by some1 »

macky1902 wrote:hi sir. can i use this downgrader to my psp3000 6.37? or i will update it to 6.38? pls help me sir tnx in advance
Yes, you have to upgrade to 6.38 and then downgrade to 6.20.
Advertising
way to keep a secret malloxis...erm jeerum
Hmm, a demo user mode exploit doesn't seem as important anymore, I wonder why... xP
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

ultimakillz wrote:haters gonna hate..... :(

great job some1! im glad to see all YOUR hard work has finally paid off. great luck in the compo :mrgreen:
That right ultimakillz, haters are gonna hate no matter what, even though some1 has proven in the past he has what it takes. People forget certain usermodes, vshbl, etc so quickly... : )

Btw I tested on 2k ta-085v1 and it's working just fine, along with on my Go, and that's working just fine, along with a 03g and a 04g 3k, and all are working grand! I wouldn't have checked it in without testing of course! :D

Cheers some1!

Regards,

npt
:ugeek:
macky1902

Post by macky1902 »

thank you so much sir... 2nd question if you dont mind sir how can i update my 6.37? do i nid a USB for my psp? or can i used a CARD READER just for my Mmory stick? can you help me sir? just a noobie here so pls help... thank you sir...
flofrucht

Post by flofrucht »

Awesome. I can confirm that it is working on a PSPgo with Datecode 9C and Firmware 6.20. I downgraded it to Fw 6.20.

@Sean and @all:
Thanks god that you are thinking so good from me :) .
Yes, I was hacked and I would never leak TN's 6.38HEN.

cheers and have a nice day.

-flofrucht
twitter.com/flofrucht
PSPDev and scener
macky1902

Post by macky1902 »

flofrucht wrote:Awesome. I can confirm that it is working on a PSPgo with Datecode 9C and Firmware 6.20. I downgraded it to Fw 6.20.

@Sean and @all:
Thanks god that you are thinking so good from me :) .
Yes, I was hacked and I would never leak TN's 6.38HEN.

cheers and have a nice day.

-flofrucht

sir do you know where can i update
6.38ver?
Adryax

Post by Adryax »

Some1 good afternoon, first to congratulate for his work on the downgrade.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are eager to publish the version 0.7g/0.9g as many of us are caught.

I've seen who is seeking help to test this version. Is there any estimate on how long it will take?

Regards, thank you very much.
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Post by ultimakillz »

macky1902 wrote:thank you so much sir... 2nd question if you dont mind sir how can i update my 6.37? do i nid a USB for my psp? or can i used a CARD READER just for my Mmory stick? can you help me sir? just a noobie here so pls help... thank you sir...
http://us.playstation.com/support/syste ... /index.htm

a card reader will work just fine.
some1
HBL Collaborator

Post by some1 »

macky1902 wrote:thank you so much sir... 2nd question if you dont mind sir how can i update my 6.37? do i nid a USB for my psp? or can i used a CARD READER just for my Mmory stick? can you help me sir? just a noobie here so pls help... thank you sir...
either would work, just put the 6.20 update as EBOOT.PBP in ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE
Adryax wrote:Some1 good afternoon, first to congratulate for his work on the downgrade.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are eager to publish the version 0.7g/0.9g as many of us are caught.

I've seen who is seeking help to test this version. Is there any estimate on how long it will take?

I just finished adding support for 07g/09g, now only waiting for beta testers.
way to keep a secret malloxis...erm jeerum
Hmm, a demo user mode exploit doesn't seem as important anymore, I wonder why... xP
Adryax

Post by Adryax »

some1 wrote:
either would work, just put the 6.20 update as EBOOT.PBP in ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE
Adryax wrote:Some1 good afternoon, first to congratulate for his work on the downgrade.

I just finished adding support for 07g/09g, now only waiting for beta testers.
Thanks a lot for work and quick response you're doing Some1.

What are your impressions about this release pending the testers?

Return to “Submissions”