Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[GAME]LameCraft [op-30]

Submit your entry for the competition here.
check http://wololo.net/genesis for detailed rules
noname120
Developer

Re: [GAME]LameCraft

Post by noname120 »

Ok, your project will be opensource !
That's a good point !

When I will have the time, I will add many issues in your google code page.

May thanks for this great homebrew, you'll certainly win the competition !
Advertising
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead
Dman49

Post by Dman49 »

maybe the movement/view controls are good as is.
I also sometimes have a problem when I try to highlight a block that is right infront of me. Sometimes it wont let me do anything on a block that is directly infront, or to the side a few blocks, I have to be looking at it from a weird angle. Does this happen to anyone else?
Advertising
PSP 3000 PRO-B6 - PSP GO PRO-B6
Creations: BeastieBox (1.3) ; Flat Paintball (1.0) ; HeroClix PSP (unreleased)
failbit

Post by failbit »

Thanks! A very nice game, maybe you could add a heightmap :D
MIPS: Misleading Information to Promote Sales
Play Skat on your PSP:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5085
Kockainside

Post by Kockainside »

Awesome !!!!! Thanks :)
Where can i vote for it ?
General Jewel

Post by General Jewel »

this is true, when future versions are released...this could potentially be the competition winner!
Veepee

Post by Veepee »

Please Drakon do not replace the controls for analog to be the camera, right now they are perfecly fine that way. I mean Those are the basic first person or third person controls for a psp.(Peace walker,coded arms,syphon filter,resistance etc). At least what you could do is to add an option to map our own contols in the menu. That would be great and everybody will be happy. Also maybe make the triangle, X, circle and square more sensitive.

Bugs: I think I sent you a PM on youtube but anyway:1 We can't put blocs in the water but we can put them on the water. 2 we can fall down the map (maybe just add an invinsible wall). 3 it is really difficult to stand on a bloc and build things very high because we always are falling down (ex when doing doing stairs). 4 some time we are jammed in a bloc or pass through (can be weird in caves).

That's pretty much it. Very good homebrew, the best I have ever play actually =)
taxik

Post by taxik »

Veepee wrote:Please Drakon do not replace the controls for analog to be the camera, right now they are perfecly fine that way. I mean Those are the basic first person or third person controls for a psp.(Peace walker,coded arms,syphon filter,resistance etc). At least what you could do is to add an option to map our own contols in the menu. That would be great and everybody will be happy. Also maybe make the triangle, X, circle and square more sensitive.

Bugs: I think I sent you a PM on youtube but anyway:1 We can't put blocs in the water but we can put them on the water. 2 we can fall down the map (maybe just add an invinsible wall). 3 it is really difficult to stand on a bloc and build things very high because we always are falling down (ex when doing doing stairs). 4 some time we are jammed in a bloc or pass through (can be weird in caves).

That's pretty much it. Very good homebrew, the best I have ever play actually =)
I agree, and we cant Delete Water :(
Please add thing "delete water" thanks :) And when i jumping in water on up, there is bug, because i arrive only half my Journey. Thanks for best HomeBrew game :)
anc96

Post by anc96 »

This is awesome! I've discovered a bug with the lighting though. If I destroy a tree, it is still casting a shadow.
leojava

Post by leojava »

I haven't try this yet, but I''l do later; for movement, in GTA you move the player with the analog stick and move the camera with the analog stick when the Left Trigger is pressed.
Jukki

Post by Jukki »

Please add option to edit your controls ;) 100% custom controls and this is beast.

Also, bedrock and incible block to edges of world.

2 bugs i have noticed. Sometimes when you spawn you fall and find your self in cave etc. Maeby limit the spawn so only solid ground?
Also if you look up and move forward you "jump"

any plans for crafting btw?

Return to “Submissions”