This plugin allowed directly run ISOs/CSOs from XMB.
- now shows ISOs on the right place (PSP Go internal/memory stick)
- fixed: runs ISOs again from internal memory (PSP Go)
- new autosort mode 4 (sorts PSX-Games). You can combine Mode 1 (ISO), Mode 2 (EBOOT) and Mode 4 (PSX-Game) with addition. E.g. 1+4 for ISOs and PSX-Games --> autosort=5.
- the aloader_game.prx is no more needed (for updaters: you can delete the old aloader_game.prx and remove it from game.txt)
- shows the ISO-size in the XMB
- ISOs can be deleted directly from XMB
- when the L-Trigger is hold, then aLoader shows a menu
- set autosort=1 in aLoader.conf will show the last started ISO at the top in the XMB
- set autosort=2 in aLoader.conf will show the last started EBOOT at the top in the XMB
- set autosort=3 in aLoader.conf will show the last started ISO or EBOOT at the top in the XMB
- set default_driver=m33 in aLoader.conf will use the M33-Driver as default otherwise the NP9660 is used
- support of Open Idea - copy the folder "OIP" to /PSP/SYSTEM (do not write the isoctrl.prx to vsh.txt) hold L by the start of an ISO and select "Open Idea" in the menu
- fixed: suspend/resume PSP Go (i hope )
aLoader2 Beta1: http://ul.to/brt1abjn