Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
TiPi
Retired Mod

Re: PSP Genesis Competition 2011 Winners

Post by TiPi »

Wololo wrote:
TiPi wrote: I didn't expect the PRO-CFW would get another big prize, again *_* (Since they mentioned before entries with the highest amount of votes wouldn't get one of the big prizes).
It's the other way around! It means CFW Pro, Lamecraft, and Failsploit are now officially disqualified from the Audience vote (which ends in a week).
Ooops, I misunderstood. :oops:
Advertising
Problems or questions? Feel free to contact me.
-My Blog-
Dwighty

Post by Dwighty »

Man, I'd love to be in Drakon's shoes when he logs in and see's he has won. What a feeling. That feeling of being a winner. That sweet smell of success. That feeling I've never experienced in my life dang it.

Great competition btw.

Congratulations to all.
Advertising
Null

Post by Null »

I see Drakon is currently viewing the thread, well, congratulations buddy :).
flame_of_light

Post by flame_of_light »

congrats to all the winners.
"windows : life without walls" -Microsoft
then why the heck would i need windows??!!!
Drakon

Post by Drakon »

Dwighty wrote:Man, I'd love to be in Drakon's shoes when he logs in and see's he has won.
It was shock :D :D A big shock - trust me :) I was expecting that 6.39 Pro B-6 will win. I really don't know what to say, maybe simple - Thank you :) Congrats to others winners and all people that participated in this great competition.
This shows that PSP scene is still in good shape :)
Dwighty

Post by Dwighty »

Drakon wrote:
Dwighty wrote:Man, I'd love to be in Drakon's shoes when he logs in and see's he has won.
It was shock :D :D A big shock - trust me :) I was expecting that 6.39 Pro B-6 will win. I really don't know what to say, maybe simple - Thank you :) Congrats to others winners and all people that participated in this great competition.
This shows that PSP scene is still in good shape :)
Congratulations. :D

Can you lend me ten euros? :P
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

This contest as a whole has been my reason for using the internet since it began in Jan(?). It's put new life into my PSP (That I was actually planning on selling in February). It's now my main gaming machine beating out my PC, Wii, PS2 and N64.

A huge congratulations to Drakon for pulling off (in my eyes) the biggest contest upset I've ever seen. :shock:

A very special congratulations to VF, Coldbird for blessing the PSP scene with the PRO series.

Congratulations to Some1 for the selfless hard work that he's put into the scene (you made a lot of people happy with what you've done ;) )

And finally congratulations to ArnoldBronson for his work on SHELL, great program my friend.

I'm so happy that I found this website and all of the dedicated PSP modders/programmers that frequent it before I sold my PSP.

Keep up all the good work guys, it's appreciated by thousands of people (if not more) around the world!

~D1
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
mamosuke
VIP

Post by mamosuke »

Congratulations for Winners!

We can enjoy a mature psp scene through this competition.
You can came to my Japanese Forum about the GAMEZ!
GameGaz Forum
Strangelove

Post by Strangelove »

The winners were well deserved.

I was surprised at the fourth place though. The shell has been in development for 2.5 year and when I tried one of the first genesis submissions, it still looked rather unfinished. Don't get me wrong it did indeed look very promising and could get really good. But that's the dilemma.

If development continues this could be the next big thing since frozen pizza, but then again the dev could suddenly realise he's gaping over too much at once and just drops the whole thing. So awarding a prize on the basis of potential is clearly a controversial decision. I have one tip for the developer and that's to open source the project. It makes sense because of the sheer size of it, and how successful it will eventually become might depend on a decision such as taking on additional manpower.
"If you have specific questions ... don't hesitate to ask as the more generic the question is the more philosophic the answer will be" - PSPWizard
dziugys1

Post by dziugys1 »

heck ya!!! Lamecraft won! The best homebrew ever. its so fun! you create your world, your ruels, your own houses, plants and other cool stuff like bases, hiding spots, and other stuff! Drakon. keep it up! dont let us down now, when you won whis big competition! heck ya! Lamecraft! ya man!

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”