Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What kind of homebrew would you like to see in the PSP scene

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
karkinissan

What kind of homebrew would you like to see in the PSP scene

Post by karkinissan »

Think of a homebrew/plugin idea.
Advertising
Last edited by karkinissan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry for my Awesome English.
kazary

Re: What kind of homebrew would you like to see on Genesis.

Post by kazary »

> Development of a browser, I know that the PSP can not really do much, but I know better than that Sony gives
> A program for PC / Mac to organize homebrew, games, which makes the database update(http://www.advanscene.com) like RToolDS
Advertising
Toxicone

Post by Toxicone »

Is it possible to connect PSP to PC through WLAN and use keyboard and mouse in PSP games... It would be cool to play Medal of honor heroes or similar FPS games with keyboard and mouse...

Edit: I would like to see augmented reality tower defense where you can make your map by draving a line that creatures will folow and draw towers and stuff...Now that would be cool...

And i would like to see Stranded port for psp...

But i guess thats too hard to make untill 15.5.2011...
Happy HBL user... :)
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

karkinissan wrote:How about a homebrew app/plugin that allows your psp to act like a wireless router
Cannot be done. AFAIK PSP's wifi card does not support acting as AP.
kazary wrote:Development of a browser
Already been done. Search a bit.
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
kazary

Post by kazary »

Netfront Internet Browser? To me still the browser of the Sony, but acess to extram ram of slim / bright / go models
karkinissan

Post by karkinissan »

kazary wrote:
Netfront Internet Browser? To me still the browser of the Sony, but acess to extram ram of slim / bright / go models
But no Flash! It still sucks IMO.
Sorry for my Awesome English.
noname120
Developer

Post by noname120 »

a hedgewar port (hedgewar is a worms like)

A plugin to connect to wlan and stay connecting if you leave the internet browser, stay connecting when you leave a game. So a plugin which replace the bad wlan menu of the psp to stay connected like on the iphone.

Third : a wlan debrider : the wlan of the psp is bad, we have to be near the box ! Maybe can we mawimize the power of the wlan adaptator !

4rd : A good browser (not netfront : it's the same as sony's browser with extra memory)! I've seen that there is firefox on nokia . The psp have a better processor : a port can be easy !
Funny stuff
<yifanlu> I enjoy being loud and obnoxious
<yifanlu> rooting an android is like getting a hooker pregnant
<xerpi> I sometimes think I should leave all this stressing **** and be a farmer instead
Strangelove

Post by Strangelove »

It would be awesome to have PSPDisp ported to Linux. IIRC improvements to existing projects counts, and it would be funny to enter a PSP competition with pure Linux code. :D Or you could make an universal client by using the VNC protocol.

A development library to hook the PSP's filesystem calls to provide VFS functionality would also be cool. You could make "magic devices" that aren't currently available like network filesystems. Or stuff like block device access via files like unix. Imagine drawing graphics via fwrite. ;)
"If you have specific questions ... don't hesitate to ask as the more generic the question is the more philosophic the answer will be" - PSPWizard
afrothunder

Post by afrothunder »

kazary wrote:A program for PC / Mac to organize homebrew, games, which makes the database update(http://www.advanscene.com) like RToolDS
Media Go?
EvilClown007

Post by EvilClown007 »

kazary wrote:
I use Opera Mini 4. It works perfect and can do more then the dafault Sony internetbrowser.
it's java so you will need PSPKVM to run it.
PSP 3004: 6.31 HBL -> 6.35 PRO -> 6.2O TN-C -> 6.20 TN-D -> 6.20 PRO-B4
>>>http://psphomebrew.webs.com/<<<

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”