Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

A Dark_AleX for the NGP ?.

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
jackyjoyx123

A Dark_AleX for the NGP ?.

Post by jackyjoyx123 »

Hello,

Right now, we have no idea which language(s) it will support but it is quite like that C++ & ASM are supported right?

So I was wondering whether the PSP devs of today will try to hack the NGP when it is released and become the new Dark_AleX for the NGP scene?
Do any of yo know who is capable of accomplishing this feat? Or will there be new devs for the NGP while we sit down and become a thing of the past? Will we go own without an fight or will be strive?

Just some questions that were bothering me.

thanks
jackyjoy
Advertising
wosecmay

Re: A Dark_AleX for the NGP ?.

Post by wosecmay »

jackyjoyx123 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:46 am Hello,

Right now, we have no idea which language(s) it will support but it is quite like that C++ & ASM are supported right?

So I was wondering whether the PSP devs of today will try to hack the NGP when it is released and become the new Dark_AleX for the NGP scene for filme fast?
Do any of yo know who is capable of accomplishing this feat? Or will there be new devs for the NGP while we sit down and become a thing of the past? Will we go own without an fight or will be strive?

Just some questions that were bothering me.

thanks
jackyjoy
Is it confirmed that the disc is (re)writeable, or is that just a wishlist when it is mentioned under the "What other features are you looking forward in PSP" heading?

I sure hope it is rewriteable, and that a computer drive is released that fits in a 3.5" external bay so I can toss this stupid floppydrive once and for all!
Advertising

Return to “General”