Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The Real Truth behind 6.38 TN-A

All topics regarding downgrading with TN Hen
hardikk98

The Real Truth behind 6.38 TN-A

Post by hardikk98 »

So guys since weeks theres beeing dicussion on the next TN CFW ;) ;)
Nearly a month ago when Total Noob showed us all a glimpes on his kernel exploit on 6.38 there was a wave of happyness within pepole who were stuck with 6.37 or the MYSTEROUS 6.38 OFW. :D

6.38TN-A is nothing more but the 6.20 TN-E PorTTED for 6.38 ofw

SO why is 6.38 mysterous because last month it was launched on the psn and psp official site.THis OFW was just a small upgrade with some minor bug fixed,but SONY did a huge mistake and Total noob found a loop hole in the 6.38 update and eventually CREATED a Kernel exploit for it and showed us a video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ednf75t4HWc[url][/url]. :P and one thing was assured that it was not FAKE because since a year or so Total Noob is releasing cfw after cfw Exploits after Exploit.But if you read the description in the video you will know that he is not will ing to release it. :)

As soon as it caught the eye of SONY they realized that they had made a huge mistake and they took the OFW off thir server but befor that many psp hacking sites sponcored it on their sites....Now sony had no way out because they knew that soon Total Noob will realease the Exploit. :( :(

And then the day came Total Noob and his associeate Hackman1995 both 15 years old psp genius's finished working on their Exploit and showed up yet another video because many people including me were not believing on his ablity and speed because within less than a month he completed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fsHc18BLQs[url][/url] :lol: :lol:

But the same thing they were not willing to release it because they think that we ppl are ungreatefull useres and dont respect their work more over we always demand more and the one reason we use his hacks because to pirate games :D :D

Guys just thing about it you work on a project sit on your PC and type codes all day all night and in the other hand you dont get paid and mean while people use it for pirating games and in the other hand they demand you more and dont enen thank you....According to my Survey their are 68% ppl who fall in this catogory.... :twisted: :evil:

But although other DEV's will plot the ISO(pirating) function in it and ppl will agin start pirating with the 6.38 TN-A so it doesn't makes sence that we promice him not to PIRATE GAMES :lol: :lol: :ugeek:

SO WAT'S NEXT????? :? :? :arrow: :arrow: :idea:

ONE THING ASSURED it's 85% REAL because Total noob doesn't need to fake any thing he is a PRO CODER

2ND-But sony can't patch it untill they release the exploit,so sony is waiting and as soon as Total noob releases the Exploit by next morning SONY will release another ofw 6.38 patched.Now heres the intresting part now there will be two 6.38 ofw one Patched and onother not patched and majority of ppl will update their psp to enjoy the hack from the OFFICIAL SITE i.e the patched ofw and they will feel like a donkey........ :lol: :lol: ...........and they will start blaming TOTAL NOOB and i am dang sure he can't take this shock and blaming and he will many be end up in coma or sucide
3RD-sony is really calm and it will wait untill TOTAL NOOB releases the exploit and they will patch it and again "2ND" PART WILL continue

4TH-Negetive thinking-85% REAL,BUT the rest of 15% goes wit it may be fake after all total noob and hack man 1995 are 15yrs old and man be playing a trick but the chaces are very very low

5TH-They are reallly depressed and may be will not RELEASE IT although a month 3 weeks passes by but nothing released.But although other DEV's will plot the ISO(pirating) function in it and ppl will agin start pirating with the 6.38 TN-A so it doesn't makes sence that we promice him not to PIRATE GAMES

6TH-They release it after sony quits waiting and release the ofw 6.38 unpatched again and TOTAL NOOB RELEASES IT in future

SO THE choice is yours which option you feel appropiate go with it plesae discuss about it in commnts :D :D

But till he releases it or ALIEANS from Mars join's Wolol community and release a new 6.38 ALIEAN-E We have to WaitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WAIT AND WAIT....feel frree to commnet :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :geek: :geek: ;) ;)

AND guys sorry for spellin miskateddskes oops :lol: :lol:
Advertising
AssasinRam

Re: The Real Truth behind 6.38 TN-A

Post by AssasinRam »

Why do you think Sony would release a patched 6.38 instead of a higher firmware?
Advertising
I have a -
PSP 3000

And I love-
HBL!
Why are you reading my signature? =)
Blog- http://ultimate-psp-hacks.blogspot.com/
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Re: The Real Truth behind 6.38 TN-A

Post by ultimakillz »

this is completely ridiculous. personally i dont think you have any idea what is going on. please do not make posts on things of which you have no understanding. thread closed.

Return to “Downgrading”