Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Pandora Downgrade to 6.20?

All topics regarding downgrading with TN Hen
Lawliet156

Re: Pandora Downgrade to 6.20?

Post by Lawliet156 »

Was I suppose to do Cache special updater modules? I did that and now I dont know what to do from here.
Advertising
Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

Lawliet156 wrote:Was I suppose to do Cache special updater modules? I did that and now I dont know what to do from here.
hmm .. i cant remember if it can use the cached files from 6.20, but if not, itll just not use them ... just switch "Target FW:" to "load from external FW pack" on top and then "install cfw (of version selected above)" ... the one right under ... be sure to pick the right FW pack, for ur psp model 1000/2000
Advertising
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
Lawliet156

Post by Lawliet156 »

I have cached 500, 550, 620, and 635 FWs and all four PBPs are still in the root of my MS (Which is 32 GB BTW) and I selected load from external FW pacl like you said and clicked Install CFW and the line inside and it said error loading FW pack (0xffffffff)!
EDIT: Also when I clicked the Install CFW, All I saw is the ----- line and the Cancel option.
Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

Lawliet156 wrote:I have cached 500, 550, 620, and 635 FWs and all four PBPs are still in the root of my MS (Which is 32 GB BTW) and I selected load from external FW pacl like you said and clicked Install CFW and the line inside and it said error loading FW pack (0xffffffff)!
EDIT: Also when I clicked the Install CFW, All I saw is the ----- line and the Cancel option.
i dont think rf can do much with casched files from 6.20+ ... and i think the error is becorse it dosnt read the FW packs
... did u put "PSP2000_620-OFW.rfp" in the root of the memstick?

btw. i think there might be a problems using large memory sticks to up/downgrade ... i cant remeber if its over 4 or 8gb, but i use a 1gb myself, with no problems
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
ASKidwai

Post by ASKidwai »

It really simple.
Copy the PSP-2000-620-OFW.rfp at the root and put 620.PBP at the root as well.
Go to the menu in HC RF 1.65 and browse through the CFWs until you get "Load from external FW pack" then "Install CFW of the version listed above". From there it should install. Remember to use 1.65

And
Halvjearne wrote:btw. i think there might be a problems using large memory sticks to up/downgrade ... i cant remeber if its over 4 or 8gb, but i use a 1gb myself, with no problems
Nope, that is only with using TimeMachine
Lawliet156

Post by Lawliet156 »

ASKidwai wrote:It really simple.
Copy the PSP-2000-620-OFW.rfp at the root and put 620.PBP at the root as well.
Go to the menu in HC RF 1.65 and browse through the CFWs until you get "Load from external FW pack" then "Install CFW of the version listed above". From there it should install. Remember to use 1.65

And
Halvjearne wrote:btw. i think there might be a problems using large memory sticks to up/downgrade ... i cant remeber if its over 4 or 8gb, but i use a 1gb myself, with no problems
Nope, that is only with using TimeMachine
Ok, thanks. I am unable to test this since I dont have my PSP with me.

Return to “Downgrading”