Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Is downgrading worth it?

All topics regarding downgrading with TN Hen
jaja2u

Is downgrading worth it?

Post by jaja2u »

What do you guys think?
Advertising
Thank you Total_Noob :mrgreen:
Mr. X
Retired Mod

Re: Is downgrading worth it?

Post by Mr. X »

I own a PSP Go, so no. If I owned a different model I'd still say no as I have the patience to wait for everything to be updated for TN's HEN.
Advertising
All HBL Revisions: Binaries + Source | Topic
TN HEN Releases: Download
Punker69

Post by Punker69 »

but it should take month before it release Probably i want to see GEN for HEN. For now i'll stay on 6.20 HEN but tommorow i will Downgrade it to 5.03
Mobile App Developer =)
jaja2u

Post by jaja2u »

I own a psp 3000 (brite v1.0, 03g shipped with 4.20 firmware)

The advantages are full cfw, recovery menu, but won't stuff like that come for 6.20 TN?
Thank you Total_Noob :mrgreen:
Fabianxx13

Post by Fabianxx13 »

Personally, I don't see the point in downgrading. I mean, unfortunately, my PSP came with 6.31OFW, so I can't even downgrade. If I had the option to, I would, to 6.20 of course, or to the point that I could ChickHEN to play PSX games. All will come in time though for 6.3X.
Espionage724

Post by Espionage724 »

Only reason I see to downgrade is PSX games, and a faster way of starting HEN (the TIFF exploit), but PSX support is comming soon (id imagine) to TN-HEN-B, and as for a faster way, if the Surikiri exploit worked on PSP 3000 on OFW 6.20, then thats as fast as your getting
PSP 3001 [OFW 6.20] [TN-HEN-B 6.20] [OpenIdea ISO Loader from XMB] [Custom Flashed Gameboot] [Downgraded to 5.03 and went back to 6.20]
The Salty Dalty

Post by The Salty Dalty »

I think it is if you can downgrade to 5.03 because all of that is fully developed, but when more plugins and games are compatible with TN HEN and all the bugs are worked out I would say go for 6.20.
darksent21

Post by darksent21 »

you should downgrade your PSP.. its better to use the stable one rather the latest one... eventually, tn 6.20 will be fully develop in the future... If I were you, I'll downgrade my 03G PSP... unleash your psp's potential baby! :lol:
flofrucht

Post by flofrucht »

Downgrading for PSP Go User is useless,firmware 6.00/6.10 only can launch hbl,but we have 6.20 TN
Downgrading for PSP 2000 Users with Datacode under 8c oder module 02g is not useless,because there's 5.03 GEN-C that have also a recovery menu and you can install 5.03 prome.
Downgrading for PSP 3000 Users with 03g is is not useless,because there's 5.03 GEN-C that have also a recovery menu and you can install 5.03 prome.
Downgrading for PSP 3000 Users with 04g is useless = BRICK

for PSP 1000 users is it also not useless because they can install a full cfw :)
twitter.com/flofrucht
PSPDev and scener
sqz_bx

Post by sqz_bx »

why even release downgrading if all people will just say they'll patiently wait for TN HEN to grow..?hahaha... If your patient enough then its not worth it for you... but if you want to have some more fun stuff WHILE waiting... then why not downgrade...? right?
And yeah downgrading to something more complete will lessen the WHINE from the impatient ones...(You can always expect them in this community)

lol... But whatever it is... it will all go back to the question... If something is, downgrading for this matter, is NOT worth it? Then why even make it and release it to the public?

All in All I say that downgrading is, Yes, It is worthy for something someone out there...^^,
-> Bang bang...

Return to “Downgrading”