Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Problems pairing ps3 controller to PSP GO???

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
EdgarIsmael

Problems pairing ps3 controller to PSP GO???

Post by EdgarIsmael »

ello, I am having problems trying to connect a controller to PSPGO via bluetooth.

I get all the way to please wait..., then it says disconnect USBs from controller and PSPGO, after I press the ps button on the controller it just hangs until error code 802f0153 comes up.

I have a Sony sixaxis dualshock 3 controller and I'm running 6.60 pro-c, The controller works perfectly controlling my PS3, and all USB cables have been tested. I have tried resetting the controller and restoring the PSPGO to default settings as has been mentioned might work, with no luck. I have read that plugins may also interfere with the connecting process, so I have removed all, and still no luck. The WIFI works great on the GO so I am assuming the bluetooth should work as well.

Last thing I tried was to go back to OFW and deleted the CFW pro-c temporarily to see if it was the CFW at fault, and again no luck.
I wonder if anyone else has ran into this problem and figured it out. The reason I purchased the PSPGO was for the ability to connect a controller via bluetooth.
Thanks!
Advertising

Return to “General”