Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How do you activate a psp in 2017?

Everything that is PSP-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
TechTomas

How do you activate a psp in 2017?

Post by TechTomas »

like no matter what i do no matter how much i search theres just no way to activate it, ive tried media go and support was removed for that, i tried just signing up for psn but no matter what nothing opens no psn signup no nothing, ive tried psn down loader and ive got the activation .xpd but throws me an error, activating video goes perfectly activating for game is another story, like i've literally have been trying everything to get psp activated and everything doesn't work and it seems like it hasn't worked in years and years cause when i do research everyone has the same issue way back as like 2015 and beyond or something, and before you mention it my ps3 is banned so no activating there, i am however using a new psn account on psp, i literally bought a paper weight cause it just doesn't want to activate and the console isn't banned or anything, it was a rare find brand new in the box never opened and yet i'll never be able to play games on it without hacking it which i don't want to do, man am i so *** right now lol
Advertising
ali_ihsan21

Re: How do you activate a psp in 2017?

Post by ali_ihsan21 »

What activation mate, this isn't a vita you don't need to activate in order to play the games and were in 2017afaik psn is off for PSP.
Advertising
PSP-1000 6.20 16 GB Pro C-2
PSP-go 6.20 32 GB LME 2.3 White
PSP-go 6.60 24 GB Pro C-2 / LME 2.3 Black
PS Vita Slim 8 GB 3.60 Henkaku
PS TV 3.60 Henkaku 1 TB Samsung Story
Thank you RepRep, Total_Noob, Suloku, Omega2058, TheFlow
Butcher

Post by Butcher »

PSP in day one and now no Need Activation - also duo the no long support PSN not isnt anymore is OFF
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

Thinking it´s still possible to grab some psp stuff from psn using a ps3 but guessing with banned device etc. no chance.
Also you have a pnc pc tool to transfer some data from psn to psp but guessing also pretty much useless since close to all psn psp support is stopped.

For gameing online luckly you can play against vita on pro online server.

Sorry for grave digging :roll:
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk

Return to “General”