Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ps2 games and NDS

Unleash the full power of your PSP with a Custom Firmware.
Download and installation tutorial at http://wololo.net/wagic/cfw4dummies
apgm

ps2 games and NDS

Post by apgm »

will ever be possible to play ps2 games on psp?
and can you explain me who to paly NDS games on psp because i have use one emulator and i fail it
Advertising
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Re: ps2 games and NDS

Post by ultimakillz »

no on ps2 games and for ds games its because the emulators dont work well.
Advertising
black star

Post by black star »

PSP is capable of playing NDS games, there is no good emulator that does the job though, but it's possible.
The thing is, if you want to enjoy NDS games to the fullest, you'd like to have a touchscreen... ;)
As for PS2 games, there is no hope. The PSP is simply not powerful enough to emulate those.
Mu1der

Post by Mu1der »

black star wrote:PSP is capable of playing NDS games, there is no good emulator that does the job though, but it's possible.
The thing is, if you want to enjoy NDS games to the fullest, you'd like to have a touchscreen... ;)
As for PS2 games, there is no hope. The PSP is simply not powerful enough to emulate those.
Yeah just like the n64, there's no hope... And yes I know about DaedalusX, but it sucks and never will play game at full speed WITH sound. How long have they been working on DaedalusX and still don't play at full speed WITH sound. Just give up already.. : - /
Twisted Download Vita v1 This project is on hold until I can get a vita for testing
Twisted Download v4.3 for PsP
Psp 3001,4g
6.35 PRO-B, the best!
waratte

Post by waratte »

Mu1der wrote:
black star wrote:PSP is capable of playing NDS games, there is no good emulator that does the job though, but it's possible.
Yeah just like the n64, there's no hope... And yes I know about DaedalusX, but it sucks and never will play game at full speed WITH sound. How long have they been working on DaedalusX and still don't play at full speed WITH sound. Just give up already.. : - /
There are several N64 roms that work BEYOND full speed WITH sound on Daedalus. Don't bash it because some of your favorite games don't work as well as you want them to. Be happy that it even runs them at all. :)
nknave

Post by nknave »

waratte wrote:There are several N64 roms that work BEYOND full speed WITH sound on Daedalus. Don't bash it because some of your favorite games don't work as well as you want them to. Be happy that it even runs them at all. :)

Can you name them? All the one's I've tried run choppy:

Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 1, 2 and 3
Super Smash Bros.... this one normally doesn't work well in any emulator except for Project64 (Windows, Xbox1, etc)
007 Golden Eye
Perfect Dark
Banjo Games
Conker.....
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

nknave wrote:
waratte wrote:There are several N64 roms that work BEYOND full speed WITH sound on Daedalus. Don't bash it because some of your favorite games don't work as well as you want them to. Be happy that it even runs them at all. :)

Can you name them? All the one's I've tried run choppy:

Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 1, 2 and 3
Super Smash Bros.... this one normally doesn't work well in any emulator except for Project64 (Windows, Xbox1, etc)
007 Golden Eye
Perfect Dark
Banjo Games
Conker.....
LOl,cant you get Mario kart running full speed without choppy sound?
play with the setting's a bit,i mean it not perfect.but its runs GREAT when you set it up right.(You even drive in a straight line, :lol: )
It even plays at a great 25 FPS(For all non nerd's its NORMAL FPS is 30) so you only loose 5 FPS for sound.
yes,so many ppl forget there curtain setting's you need to change for each ROM...

And to finish,
you named 8 out of 387 Games released on the N64,There are a few out of them that work great.Not all of them are choppy,So please stop saying it.

*EDIT*
Just remembered the best game i ever played works Far Better then Expected on Dx64 is Sim City 2000,
It runs faster then it is meant to,you need to slow the emulator down to make it run slow enough to play. :lol: :lol:
Yes sound is included in running it aswell.
so there is 2 games doing just fine on that emulator,Full speed and sound.
as i said there is over 350+ games on 64,SOME of them run fine.
Last edited by RUSTII on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
eses

Post by eses »

80 % is choppy so stop defending it
PSP N1004: 6.20 OFW -TN HEN C
PSP 1000: 5.50 GEN C
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

eses wrote:80 % is choppy so stop defending it
Maybe you should pull your head from that dark place and see its free,And runs better then not having it at all.
And how is something like 4.5 percent of choppy game play Bad,So it plays at 95.5 percent fine.I dont need to defend it,
you guy's give up on things way to easy,Its just sad how much effort you put into telling every one how bad it is
instead of using your knowledge to help the newer user's get there devices working good (But i guess you cant get it to work so it Wont work FOR ANYONE) 8-)
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
eses

Post by eses »

RUSTII wrote:
eses wrote:80 % is choppy so stop defending it
Maybe you should pull your head from that dark place and see its free,And runs better then not having it at all.
And how is something like 4.5 percent of choppy game play Bad,So it plays at 95.5 percent fine.I dont need to defend it,
you guy's give up on things way to easy,Its just sad how much effort you put into telling every one how bad it is
instead of using your knowledge to help the newer user's get there devices working good (But i guess you cant get it to work so it Wont work FOR ANYONE) 8-)

you are a clueless ...(fill in the blanks i suggest you use something that starts with an i) with your 95.5% , everybody knows that this emulator doesnt run well at all, even after 60000 revisions
stop being *** for deadulus

/end discussion
PSP N1004: 6.20 OFW -TN HEN C
PSP 1000: 5.50 GEN C

Return to “Custom Firmwares (HEN/CFW/LCFW)”