Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

The Last of Us

Discuss official PS3 games here
darkshin0b1

The Last of Us

Post by darkshin0b1 »

Hey Guys, I've been chugging away at this game for about a week now. And I must say this game has definitely got my attention 8-) . Anyone else care to share thoughts on this? With my busy work schedule and Im about to resume my Master's degree this summer(Network engineer), I figure I'd get some gaming in until then, and I must recommend/endorse this game to anyone who enjoys a great Naughty Dog release. :ugeek:

-Cheers
Shin0b1
Advertising
PSViTA WiFi Black 8GB 3.01 TN-V 101-In-1 Megamix
PSP 1000 Black 6.60 PRO
PS3 SLIM Rogero CFW 4.41 v1.00
PS4 2TB SSD OFW 1.70
Innovation keeps us going..
Minimur12

Re: The Last of Us

Post by Minimur12 »

darkshin0b1 wrote:Hey Guys, I've been chugging away at this game for about a week now. And I must say this game has definitely got my attention 8-) . Anyone else care to share thoughts on this? With my busy work schedule and Im about to resume my Master's degree this summer(Network engineer), I figure I'd get some gaming in until then, and I must recommend/endorse this game to anyone who enjoys a great Naughty Dog release. :ugeek:

-Cheers
Shin0b1

A TLOU player :D

Mine's coming tommorow, the delivery guy came today but no one was in so he's coming tomorrow :D

cant wait!

only 1 downfall, lol I ordered it abroad from US, unknowingly I had to pay £25 in import fees Dx but atleast I'll get my survival edition :D

and I haven't played it yet- so no spoilers!
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
sharkie545

Post by sharkie545 »

This game was amazing :P i beat it in just over 13 hours :P
You really have to play strategic or else you are gonna get killed but i love how you got three choice kill - guns blazing, sneak kill, or just walk past them (sneaky).
I wish there were multiple endings though and different paths to take.
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

sharkie545 wrote:This game was amazing :P i beat it in just over 13 hours :P
You really have to play strategic or else you are gonna get killed but i love how you got three choice kill - guns blazing, sneak kill, or just walk past them (sneaky).
I wish there were multiple endings though and different paths to take.

would be good, but I think it was fine as itis :)

17 hours :o
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
poec

Post by poec »

Game is cool, however MP is so awful because it is almost unplayable without mic, and the teams are unbalanced :( :evil:
xxitachisamaxx

Post by xxitachisamaxx »

My GOTY thus far on the PS3. I was on the edge of my seat all week when I was playing, I don't usually play survival horror games but this was a must-buy.

Should be interesting when they come out with the Season Pass DLC. I always do like more story.
darkshin0b1

Post by darkshin0b1 »

Im Glad other like the game. I completed in 21hrs 36mins of game time due to me having work and my other side projects. Naughty Dog surpassed my expectations with this release. I'll see if I could complete again with minimal deaths and all the collectibles.

-cheers
PSViTA WiFi Black 8GB 3.01 TN-V 101-In-1 Megamix
PSP 1000 Black 6.60 PRO
PS3 SLIM Rogero CFW 4.41 v1.00
PS4 2TB SSD OFW 1.70
Innovation keeps us going..
wickedwayne

Post by wickedwayne »

Game was alright but i did not care for the multiplayer at all .I bought the game for the singleplayer and it did not disappoint but my hope for GOTY rests in GTAV this year. Have not gotten around to start my second playthrough yet, too much games that need playing. dang you Steam summer sale! :lol:
Currently playing:
PS3/PS4 Tales of Xillia/Resogun PC Starbound PSVita - Soul Sacrifice,Tactics Ogre
PootieTang

Post by PootieTang »

I really enjoyed the interaction between Joel & Ellie, the storytelling, environment and whole feel of the game are astounding!
ove_p

Post by ove_p »

i've enjoyed as much as uncharted series and i'm waiting for addon

Return to “Games”