Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

a few new ps2 games showing up on us psn

Discuss official PS3 games here
thebudds

Re: a few new ps2 games showing up on us psn

Post by thebudds »

Any fans of Psi-ops The Mindgate Conspiracy? I would love that game to be put up as a ps2 classic :cry:
Advertising
zero7starz

Post by zero7starz »

I would love to see ps2 games come back. I missed chances to play lots of them then, and wish I could now.

My only gripe with the ps3 not being backwards compatible to ps2 stems from a customer stand point. The ps3 was, at one point, capable of being backwards compatible and they took the feature away. It burns me that they took it away because I have great interest in it. I am still Sony's customer, after all, so I can have the outlandish opinion on the topic :lol:

On the factual side of this, I understand why they stopped. Even if their reason alone was "first editions only," it would still have been acceptable. (They didn't otherOS it away from us!) My argument had always been, if it had been a priority of Sony's to include in the product then they would've made it happen. I'm sure ps2 compatibility vs opportunity to manufacture a more profitable console was a no brainer for a corporation.

Greedy ****, give it back :lol:
Advertising
speedbump

Post by speedbump »

la pucelle tactics is a must for any fan of the disgaea series....just sayin.
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

speedbump wrote:la pucelle tactics is a must for any fan of the disgaea series....just sayin.
i remember getting owned by Marjoly from "rhapsody a musical adventure" in la pucelle

dang she got 10 times more powerful between games.... :lol:
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
l_brainfr33ze_l

Post by l_brainfr33ze_l »

I was stoked to see San Andreas on PSN. Bought it straight away and have beem playing it quite abit. Reliving those times
Kingdom Hearts is another one, but I would rather have that remastered in HD.
Hitman Contracts and Blood Money
Psi-Ops

There are still more but have had a mind blank.
Teknix

Post by Teknix »

Sorry for being out of the loop here as i just woke up, but can GTA:SA play on the vita or we talking ps3 only?
NeroEx

Post by NeroEx »

Teknix wrote:Sorry for being out of the loop here as i just woke up, but can GTA:SA play on the vita or we talking ps3 only?
the game is for ps3
I doubt we will see a PS2 games run on the vita. (Except for some sort of remastered version of the game)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
shinra358

Post by shinra358 »

That makes me think, is FFX vita really remastered~or does it just look cleaner because it is on a handheld with lower resolution...
I guess if it can be played on PS3 as well, we will see when we stretch it on our big screens :P
jd20dog

Post by jd20dog »

shinra358 wrote:That makes me think, is FFX vita really remastered~or does it just look cleaner because it is on a handheld with lower resolution
the vita has higher res then the ps2...
ps2 only had 420p
vita is 720w
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........
shinra358

Post by shinra358 »

then why on earth would they consider hding it on the vita instead of the ps3? strange.

Return to “Games”