Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

(NEWS) Final Fantasy Type-0 Localization Confirmed (UPDATE)

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
Steven

(NEWS) Final Fantasy Type-0 Localization Confirmed (UPDATE)

Post by Steven »

Final Fantasy Type-0 Localization Confirmed

(UPDATE)
In an interview with Kitase, Tabata & Nomura, published today in Final Fantasy Type-0 Ultimania, they confirmed that they are producing a version for international release.

Tabata also said he likes to do a direct sequel in the same world as Type-0 and also create a true numbered sequel, referred as Type-1. He likes to make the next title on a console.

Tetsuya Nomura also said in this interview that design of Moogles in Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be similar to Type-0 Moogles.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(NEWS) Overseas Version of Final Fantasy Type-0 in the Works

With the current state of the PlayStation Portable in Western markets, you could be forgiven for giving up all hope of the recently released Final Fantasy Type-0 ever making its way outside of Japan. But according to Andriasang, the game may well be on the horizon after all.

Inside Square Enix’s Ultimania guide for the game, there’s an interview with Hajima Tabata. In the interview, the director reportedly reveals that his team is working on an international version of the PSP title. No dates were indicated, but the implication is that a European and North American version of the game is in development.

With the PlayStation Vita set to launch in just under three months time, Square Enix would be smart to put the game on the PlayStation Store, where all content is backwards compatible on Sony’s new handheld.

We’ll await an official confirmation, but it looks like you might get to play Final Fantasy Type-0 after all.
Advertising
Last edited by Steven on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stevealexanderames

Re: (NEWS) Overseas Version of Final Fantasy Type-0 in the W

Post by stevealexanderames »

this will probably be the first game of the whole ff saga i will ever buy :?
all the suspance before its release and the good opinions are really contagious
Advertising
PSP 3004 3G 6.20 LME / PRO(MOD)-C
Codestorm

Post by Codestorm »

Wow I never expected them to do it. I hope it wont take for too long.. Aslo, they need to make announcements if they are making it already
angelic_sedition

Post by angelic_sedition »

I just downloaded the demo and started playing it. I didn't quite understand anything other than that I want this game. I have hope again lol. I really hope they release this in the US. :D
Steven

Re: (NEWS) Final Fantasy Type-0 Localization Confirmed (UPDA

Post by Steven »

first post updated
Codestorm

Post by Codestorm »

Type-1?

Im getting a ps3
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

I can't wait until it hits Europe, I was going to get the Japanese version but thought I'd wait a while to see if they would announce a release for Europe or US.
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
stevealexanderames

Post by stevealexanderames »

i red on pspgweber that the localization for PSP is deleted :(

it will be available for Vita though... this thing pretty sucks.
PSP 3004 3G 6.20 LME / PRO(MOD)-C
help

Post by help »

common people lets make a patch for this game!
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

stevealexanderames wrote:i red on pspgweber that the localization for PSP is deleted :(

it will be available for Vita though... this thing pretty sucks.
Well that sucks now. I guess I'll buy the Japanese version and either learn to program to make a translation or either learn Japanese. :roll:
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •

Return to “Games”