Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Review

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
help

Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Review

Post by help »

the only problem about every Naruto game is that it has same story, and i would be also good if this game had vs mode
Advertising
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

help wrote:the only problem about every Naruto game is that it has same story, and i would be also good if this game had vs mode
wrong, the story mode is different for Kizuna Drive and whenever there's going to be a new Naruto/Shippuden Game, the progress of the story will be longer than the old ones, for example, the Story will go FURTHER in every new Naruto/Shippuden Game and in my point of view, it's also good to have a VS Mode BUT The disadvantage of having a VS Mode is that it'll be easy for us to beat the opponent and besides the map is too large for a VS Mode and there're only a couple of small maps in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact.
Advertising
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

no. 24 player online lobbies ^_^
karkinissan

Post by karkinissan »

Downloaded, played for 15 minutes, got bored, the posted this message here.

I just have to keep on playing till I get to the Pain <Pein?> part. I did not understand Pain's reason for destruction and killing when I wathced the Subbed anime. Maybe this {english} game will help. ;)
Sorry for my Awesome English.
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

Should I buy it? Or wait for Final Fantasy type-0 English version?
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
help

Post by help »

nisarg_kolhe wrote:Should I buy it? Or wait for Final Fantasy type-0 English version?
well this is indeed best Naruto game on psp and its fun to play... And final fantasy type-0 maybe wont even come to USA... Its your choice if you buy this game you wont regret it but it does get boring especially when you pass the whole game and there is not VS mode... I hope there will be eniglish version of final fantasy :S :S :S
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

karkinissan wrote:Downloaded, played for 15 minutes, got bored, the posted this message here.

I just have to keep on playing till I get to the Pain <Pein?> part. I did not understand Pain's reason for destruction and killing when I wathced the Subbed anime. Maybe this {english} game will help. ;)
same.. btw, the arc is up to kage summit (sasuke vs naruto)
DaAnimeOtaku

Post by DaAnimeOtaku »

help wrote:
nisarg_kolhe wrote:Should I buy it? Or wait for Final Fantasy type-0 English version?
well this is indeed best Naruto game on psp and its fun to play... And final fantasy type-0 maybe wont even come to USA... Its your choice if you buy this game you wont regret it but it does get boring especially when you pass the whole game and there is not VS mode... I hope there will be eniglish version of final fantasy :S :S :S
but was the time spent "passing the whole game" worth it and fun?
if it was enjoyable then, it was worth it.
@nisarg_kolhe, i would buy it.
like help said, chances are type-0 wont be released in the US, so if you decide to wait for it, you could be waiting all your life.
play naruto in the mean-time. XD
PSP 3002 - 4.20 → 5.51 → 6.20 → TN-A → TN-B → TN-C → 5.03 → GEN-C prome-4 → 6.20 → TN-C → TN-D → 6.35 → PRO-B2 → PRO-B3 → 6.20 → PRO-B4 → PRO-B5 → PRO-B6 → PRO-B7 → PRO-B8 → PRO-B9 → PRO-B10
Click here for pure awesomeness
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

Ok so I'm getting it! Will tell when i get it...
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
AM new i guess
Banned

Post by AM new i guess »

karkinissan wrote:Downloaded, played for 15 minutes, got bored, the posted this message here.

Cause in the past the leaf ninja killed his parents, and now hes full of (PAIN) from it and is getting revenge.

so yea am playing it its awesome they kinda stole the Dynasty warriors style :lol:

Return to “Games”