Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

sd2vita dektop game icons dissapeared

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
loumos123

sd2vita dektop game icons dissapeared

Post by loumos123 »

dear all,

im having a ps vita with h2encore on 3.68 software, so the hack is in original sony card and the games on sd2vita with 64gb capacity,
yesterday i made the mistake to change with youtube tutorials my psn account so that it wont get banned......
what happened is that when vita restarted it said that the memory card is linked to another account,so insted of formating the card and losing the hack , i removed the cards, opened safe mode and formated the system, i connected back to my normal psn account and it accepted the sony card and all hacking apps where there !
thing is that all my game desktop icons disappeared , although in content manager my micro sd is visible and with the same capacity taken (5gb free from 57, so all games are there)
but games do not appear is the applications category but in other.....which means everything is there but i cant access my games,

p.s when trying from pkj to download an already existing game it says already downloaded,but as i mentioned i cant access it.

any help is much appreciated
thanks in advance for taking the time to take a look at my post.

regards,
Pavlos
Advertising

Return to “HENkaku”