Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] remaPSV - Remap plugin for PSVITA

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
LPHero55

Re: [RELEASE] remaPSV - Remap plugin for PSVITA

Post by LPHero55 »

Rinnegatamante wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:09 pm
LPHero55 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:51 pm First of all, great work! It's awesome and it's working great in most of the games I want to use it in. Now, I'm not sure if this question was already answered and I just didn't understand the answer, so, many apologies if this is something you've already addressed.
I was hoping to use any of the shoulder buttons on a PS4 controller connected to my PSTV to act like back touch. For example, in the Ratchet & Clank Collection, you have to hold the rear touch on a Vita to strafe. I tried to set rear touch to R1, R2, and R3, but I can't seem to get it to work. I can set those buttons to 'touch (tl), and the touch sections to the button of my choice, but the game doesn't recognize it. Any help would be appreciated. Keep up the great work!
Edit: so, I just went into the Show Imported Functions menu and the last four entries deal with touch. They read:
sceTouchRead: No
sceTouchRead2: No
sceTouchPeek: Yes
sceTouchPeek2: No

Don't know if that sheds some light on anything. Sorry, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to these sorts of things
remaPSV as of now allows to remap only to physical buttons so no remap to rear/front touch panels.
Well, that explains it. Thanks for answering!
Advertising
Goutam228

Post by Goutam228 »

Hi,
So I have installed remaPSV using auto-plugin, I am trying to map the rear touch pads to anything else because my rear touchpads don't work anymore, I can play uncharted(and many more) because of this. I have been trying but it just doesn't seem to work, I tried mapping all four rear touch zones into physical buttons using the menu but no luck, Can anyone advise, please? thanks in advance!
Advertising
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Goutam228 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:12 pm Hi,
So I have installed remaPSV using auto-plugin, I am trying to map the rear touch pads to anything else because my rear touchpads don't work anymore, I can play uncharted(and many more) because of this. I have been trying but it just doesn't seem to work, I tried mapping all four rear touch zones into physical buttons using the menu but no luck, Can anyone advise, please? thanks in advance!
If the rearpad doesn't work, remapping it won't fix it if the hardware itself is broken.
If you meant the inverse process, you can't map physical buttons to touch zones.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
yuinmybusi

Post by yuinmybusi »

can you open the config menu while in a game without the start button cus mine aint working
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

yuinmybusi wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:38 pm can you open the config menu while in a game without the start button cus mine aint working
No, you can't but you can manually create config files still with a PC.
yuinmybusi

Post by yuinmybusi »

Rinnegatamante wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:49 pm
yuinmybusi wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:38 pm can you open the config menu while in a game without the start button cus mine aint working
No, you can't but you can manually create config files still with a PC.
so how do i do that pls i need a config for dragon ball z battle of z
Kirtaz

Post by Kirtaz »

Hello. Is it possible to add the remapping function for analog stick? I would like to assign the d-pad to left analog stick . For playing PSP games via Adrenaline. The fact that not all PSP games have support analog control, only the d-pad. In Adrenaline menu, for PSP games, you can remapped button just only to the right analog stick.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

Kirtaz wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:12 am Hello. Is it possible to add the remapping function for analog stick? I would like to assign the d-pad to left analog stick . For playing PSP games via Adrenaline. The fact that not all PSP games have support analog control, only the d-pad. In Adrenaline menu, for PSP games, you can remapped button just only to the right analog stick.
Yep, it's possible but for Adrenaline it's better to just use cwCheat remaPSP feature.
Yoti
VIP

Post by Yoti »

IF SOMEONE HAS AN 07G PSP-3000 PLZ CONTACT ME VIA PM.

Do not forget about adb kill-server. Really.
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

I feel like all this happened because I was begging devs (Including Rinne) on Discord to make this. Thanks again bro, you made my trigger grips useful.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD

Return to “HENkaku”