Tetromino – Touhou Edition is a version of Tetromino (originally designed by Svenn) for the PSVita that has a Touhou theme and an enchanced code base.
Tetromino – Touhou Edition has the following features:
- It’s based on Tetromino 0.7 with some enhancements
- A Touhou theme. Every 750 points (up to 6750 points), the background image and audio are changed with those of another Touhou character!
- Ability to hold pieces and drop them later
- Different levels to choose from (Easy, Medium, Hard) that don’t become harder the more lines you finish. There’s also the Classic mode which is how the game behaves in official versions
- A new font and menu pointer
- New LiveArea screen
- Can be installed alongside normal Tetromino so you can have both versions of the game installed at the same time!
- Svenn for the base game
- Myself (Aurora of Wololo) for the Touhou Mod and the code enhancements mentioned above
- Rinnegatamante for Lua Player Plus (used to interpret the game)
- FontFreaks.com for the Revue font
- Freesound.org for some game sounds
- The Touhou Community for the level images and music
Download Link for the VPK (Version 0.7A-TH1):