v.2.2 available for download!
- Slight performance boost in GL states management code.
- Updated to latest vitaGL commit.
- Moved to Yamagi Quake2 savegames system (Important notes down below).
- Moved to Yamagi Quake2 xatrix and rogue versions (Tons of bug fixes and improvements for the two missionpacks).
- Added zaero unofficial missionpack support ( https://www.moddb.com/mods/zaero/downloads/zaero
- Added third person mode (can be enabled in Options menu)
- Bugfix for a potential out of filehandles bug.
- Added a new option to scale 2D elements for higher resolutions (effectively scales menus, consoles, texts, hud only on 960x544 and 720x408 resolutions).
- Menu options will now reflect config.cfg values at boot.
- Made so that config.cfg is generated when Options or Video menus are closed.
- Fix for some texts being displayed in a wrong way in 480x272 and 640x368 resolutions.
- Now Brightness option work as intended.
Regarding the savegames sytem change:
Vanilla Quake 2 used a function pointers based savegame making saves incompatible across different executables (that's why vitaQuakeII most of the time was unable to load savegames took with older releases). With Yamagi Quake 2 savegames, savegames are now based off of function names making them compatible across different executables however ALL savegames took with vitaQuakeII v.2.1 or lower WON'T WORK with this new system.
- Ch3lin for the awesome livearea assets
- All my patroners for their awesome support:
- Dieter B
- Tain Sueiras
- The Vita3k Project
- Count Duckula
- Mark Vdovychenko
- Igor Kovacs Biscaia
- Daniel Krusenbaum
- Elwood Blues
- Jared Breland
- Lars Zondervan
- Artūrs Lubāns
- Thomas Würgler
- Troy Murray
- Neil MacAlasdair
- Oleg Des
- Gelson Silva