Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Modding Of Isaac Vita Edition | TBoI Rebirth Mods On PSVita

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
sinworld

Re: Modding Of Isaac Vita Edition | TBoI Rebirth Mods On PSV

Post by sinworld »

made an account so I'd be able to thank you. Thanks so much for the work, you're saint :P
Advertising
Kanich

Post by Kanich »

Is it possible to port afterbirth addon as mod?
Advertising
neoman4426

Post by neoman4426 »

Kanich wrote:Is it possible to port afterbirth addon as mod?
You mean the entire DLC? If so, no, for a multitude of reasons. The two big ones being that the majority of stuff lives in the executable and isn't just loose files you could convert over or anything, and if I recall from the dev posts about it Rebirth is barely running at a playable framerate as is, adding Afterbirth content nukes it even further, especially the expanded synergy system.
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

Kanich wrote:Is it possible to port afterbirth addon as mod?
You can port afterbirth mods with some time and patience but the DLC is hard coded into the game. That is why afterbirth mods instantly crash the game if Afterbirth isn't present
Shippo

Post by Shippo »

Is it Possible that you Port the SkyMod ? :D
sinworld

Post by sinworld »

Finally had a chance to play The Binding of Pokemon v1.6.0 it's awesome, though seems to be missing quite a bit of content [title screen, some characters, many enemies + bosses are the same] did I import it incorrectly, or the does port not include everything?
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

sinworld wrote:Finally had a chance to play The Binding of Pokemon v1.6.0 it's awesome, though seems to be missing quite a bit of content [title screen, some characters, many enemies + bosses are the same] did I import it incorrectly, or the does port not include everything?
Replace all of your files and inject it again. It should be complete. I have tested it myself thoroughly
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

Skymod has been ported! Expect a release tonight after some more testing.

http://imgur.com/a/mjfsY

If you're not aware of what skymod is then I recommend reading their mod listing here https://moddingofisaac.com/mod/274/skymod
sinworld

Post by sinworld »

Red7s wrote:
sinworld wrote:Finally had a chance to play The Binding of Pokemon v1.6.0 it's awesome, though seems to be missing quite a bit of content [title screen, some characters, many enemies + bosses are the same] did I import it incorrectly, or the does port not include everything?
Replace all of your files and inject it again. It should be complete. I have tested it myself thoroughly
Thanks for the swift reply and your contribution!

I've gone ahead and deleted the game, and reinstalled it, then unlike last time (previously copied files with the vitashell to the game folder and overwrote) utilized ftp to overwrite the files within resources. But it only looks 85% complete in comparison to the link on the first page. Maybe I'm still implementing incorrectly? Had doubted it but am I to delete the whole gfx + music folders and completely upload the new ones. Maybe there are conflicts?

My apologies for the sh*tty image quality
images
Red7s

Post by Red7s »

sinworld wrote:
Red7s wrote:
Thanks for the swift reply and your contribution!

I've gone ahead and deleted the game, and reinstalled it, then unlike last time (previously copied files with the vitashell to the game folder and overwrote) utilized ftp to overwrite the files within resources. But it only looks 85% complete in comparison to the link on the first page. Maybe I'm still implementing incorrectly? Had doubted it but am I to delete the whole gfx + music folders and completely upload the new ones. Maybe there are conflicts?

My apologies for the sh*tty image quality
images
That is correct. While I did implement 1.6. It had to still be stripped down a bit to get it working on the rebirth version of the game. The previous official rebirth version didnt even have custom music, as many enemies/bosses or even custom floors since that was on 1.2

Glad you got it working however! I plan on trying to add a few more features back as I try and squash the visual bug when picking up bombs.

I apologize that it isn't perfect yet. Once the major mod requests are out of the way and I get my public guide going I plan on diving deeper into The Binding Of Pokemon. It was an oddity since 1.6 was so focused on Afterbirth content

Return to “HENkaku”