Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TheFloW, I am sorry.

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
mindglitch

Re: TheFloW, I am sorry.

Post by mindglitch »

definitely a fake apology or realizing that he leaked an unfinished project, he didnt become the big hero to the vita scene like he had thought. people were still *** off at him anyway. its even more so of an empty apology if he was the one berating major_tom on twitter. that was just uncalled for.

seriously, wololo.. you cant say *** off? smh. i know your reasons for it. just seems a bit much. cheers.
Advertising
-always use the search function before asking and if you receive help from anyone, say thanks and remember to pay it forward.
[spoiler]#387843 by dgjg0622
Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 pm

Me too,i can't install it, i am not back up, i can't update,I want dead[/spoiler]
Patrick327

Post by Patrick327 »

I never realized how unforgiving people in this world are, very sad.
Advertising
qqqqqq99

Post by qqqqqq99 »

Patrick327 wrote:[spoiler]Having been in situations where you don't know how bad things can get if you say or do something, I have to believe first, that you had no idea how bad this was going to be if you leaked something that wasn't the final version. Second, if you knew that this was not the final version then perhaps you thought it was ok to leak an early build, we all make mistakes, so lets no throw stones here. I'm happy that TheFlow decided to released the final build, he did the right thing, because like he said, a lot of hard work went into it and it's only right for him to give the people what you promised them. I do not think TheFlow was a cry baby for showing his emotions, it's called being human, I do however think it's a little childish for the rest of the team to just leave just because of one leak, don't share your work with people next time, by leaving you're only punishing the innocent people like me wondering what you have for us next, I hope SMOKE, Major_Tom and mr.gas come back soon, but in my opinion, it's not like we paid for these hacks so you really didn't loose anything by people leaking stuff, just my opinion.[/spoiler]
I've done a lot of things that caused a lot of people problems. Most recent one is me sending a mass e-mail throughout my school division. This e-mail caused a lot of headaches. A lot of people couldnt get e-mails or send them. This caused the school division to upgrade the school e-mail client during the school semester. The upgrade was planned for the summer but me doing what I did **** everyone over. I did not expect a mass email to cause that many problems. Long story short
To your first point. It doesnt matter if he didnt know the amount of problems he was going to cause. It still screws people over.
Second. If it was going to be released why would anyone think it be alright in the least to release a beta so to say. Taking away any ethical reasons why its bad. Its going to have bugs and features are going to be missing. And ethically its just wrong.
Wrapping things up again. The guy obviously just wanted to be the guy who leaked Vitamin. Hes not really sorry, he might be a little but not that much.
Now to the people leaving the hacking scene its understandable. Its not that childish. I mean you have these people who are not getting paid . They probably enjoy what they do. And despite all the poop thats going on with their private lives they still do it. So they group up and pour their hearts out to work on this project. This thing probably became their own little baby. And they gave this baby to some people in the community. Putting trust and faith in them. And what does the community give them? A big middle finger. Also even if it is one leak. It opened the floodgates to vita piracy. Thats pretty huge.
smithsf0x

Post by smithsf0x »

mindglitch wrote:definitely a fake apology or realizing that he leaked an unfinished project, he didnt become the big hero to the vita scene like he had thought. people were still *** off at him anyway. its even more so of an empty apology if he was the one berating major_tom on twitter. that was just uncalled for.

seriously, wololo.. you cant say *** off? smh. i know your reasons for it. just seems a bit much. cheers.
Yes...there is a reason behind it and just say "very upset" instead
So watch your language.
SwordSaint_Leo

Post by SwordSaint_Leo »

Even I've had experience in having someone go against the pack and destroying everything. It's not the same as a development team but, I'm sure this stuff happens in clans, guilds, and everyday groups of friends. When you dedicate your time into something with a group of people you start getting close to, that trust isn't expressed but, it's very much there.

Outsiders will have their opinions here just as much as they did in my experience too. I've been in Skype calls with people on the outside and hearing their opinion on the guy saying, "Oh yeah, he was just power hungry." or "He was just doing it because, he wanted to get inside that girl's pants." People open up to you because, you're hurt and sure some people have dirt on the guy. In the end, that doesn't make anyone feel better. It just makes you feel like you want a time machine to go back.

As far as people leaving. It's the passion for the scene vs the team's feelings. I see the word passion used here a lot. Why am I or anyone else consoling everyone because of this? I believe it's because of the passion for the scene. Seeing those two analog sticks on the Vita made my eyes sparkle as much as a young guy to a new Mustang. The point is, Fancy new cars will be made but, developers for the scene will be far and few. Both sides don't have enough leverage to beat the other because, it's too much responsibility for the team and the passion is very much a demand. Team or no team, it was wrong because there's not enough suppliers to supply the demand, you dig me?

P.S. If you really want to apologize, the best thing you can do to atone is either encourage developers to work here or code yourself in memorial of them.
"When you counter, you don't let them cut you."
"When you protect someone, you don't let them die."
"And when you attack, you kill."
Urahara Kisuke
MooMooMan

Post by MooMooMan »

The way I see it is like this :
If he was really sorry, he wouldn't be using some disposable account to post all of this, and he wouldn't have leaked it in the first place.

Much like one of the previous comments, it seems like he was only looking for fame and praise for leaking Vitamin... He should have been banned, his IP is tied with the account, that's how Wololo knows if people try to come back from a ban... But whatever. People will forgive this scumbag as if he's really all that sorry about doing such a childish and selfish act....

If you're so sorry, why are you using some fake account to post all of this? Why did you do it in the first place? Half of the guys before me might fall for your "IM SORRY :(" lies, but I can see right through it. You're only saying it to try to make yourself look slightly better. You made GOOD people from the scene quit... Where's your thread dedicated to telling them how sorry you are? Or does it not matter to you?

People work hard on their homebrew and exploits, and like a previous person said, nobody is paid to do this. This is a hobby, a passion for these guys. When you steal their work and "leak" it, it's only spitting in their face. They work so hard on something just to be tarnished by some scumbag who thinks he's doing us all a favor by leaking it.
Ps Vita 1000 3.60 HenKaku
PSP 3000 03g 6.20 LME 2.3 Perm (Black)
PSP 3000 03g 6.20 LME 2.3 Perm (Silver)
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

Why is this even here or being discussed?

If I wanted to apologise to someone, I wouldn't do it publicly on Wololo. I'd go straight to TheFlow's Twitter... Anyway I smell BS.

I was considering locking but some comments are making me laugh. :lol:

• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
MooMooMan

Post by MooMooMan »

Casavult wrote:Why is this even here or being discussed?

If I wanted to apologise to someone, I wouldn't do it publicly on Wololo. I'd go straight to TheFlow's Twitter... Anyway I smell BS.

I was considering locking but some comments are making me laugh. :lol:

He's only doing it to make himself look better, perhaps he feels a little guilty too. His apology isn't sincere though, he's just saying it.
Ps Vita 1000 3.60 HenKaku
PSP 3000 03g 6.20 LME 2.3 Perm (Black)
PSP 3000 03g 6.20 LME 2.3 Perm (Silver)
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

I think it's about time we let this thread die folks.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “HENkaku”