Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

"Failed to connect to the network" error...?

Rejuvenate is a native homebrew platform for PS Vita. Read more about Rejuvenate here.
Azweezey

Re: "Failed to connect to the network" error...?

Post by Azweezey »

I'm Having the same problem, I tried using Unity PSM+ and it just hangs at waiting for vita to connect to the network, and doesn't install the app or anything, and then when I try to do it without Unity I update my daily license and it shows me vitadefiler on the screen I drag my homebrew over to run_homebrew icon and it goes through the defiler installation and it looks like its trying to launch the app and it just goes back to the PSM Dev app and says "Failed to connect to the Network." I don't have it going through a proxy or a external DNS server. I am connected to the same network, I made sure of that when I tried to get it to work with the Unity PSM Dev app, but didn't make a difference. So I was able to get it to install the keys and vitadefiler on both PSM Dev apps but couldn't get either to actually launch a homebrew anymore. And all of this stuff worked 2 days after they cut off are Dev keys so I don't know what is going on. I even made sure I had the latest release of rejuvenate which i think is 0.3.1 Beta at the time of this post...
Advertising
AL13NCRY

Post by AL13NCRY »

Azweezey wrote:I'm Having the same problem, I tried using Unity PSM+ and it just hangs at waiting for vita to connect to the network, and doesn't install the app or anything, and then when I try to do it without Unity I update my daily license and it shows me vitadefiler on the screen I drag my homebrew over to run_homebrew icon and it goes through the defiler installation and it looks like its trying to launch the app and it just goes back to the PSM Dev app and says "Failed to connect to the Network." I don't have it going through a proxy or a external DNS server. I am connected to the same network, I made sure of that when I tried to get it to work with the Unity PSM Dev app, but didn't make a difference. So I was able to get it to install the keys and vitadefiler on both PSM Dev apps but couldn't get either to actually launch a homebrew anymore. And all of this stuff worked 2 days after they cut off are Dev keys so I don't know what is going on. I even made sure I had the latest release of rejuvenate which i think is 0.3.1 Beta at the time of this post...
i do have the exact same problem.
Advertising
I´m sorry for my bad english .... i´m german

PSN : AlienCry
Netrix

Post by Netrix »

Azweezey wrote:I'm Having the same problem, I tried using Unity PSM+ and it just hangs at waiting for vita to connect to the network, and doesn't install the app or anything, and then when I try to do it without Unity I update my daily license and it shows me vitadefiler on the screen I drag my homebrew over to run_homebrew icon and it goes through the defiler installation and it looks like its trying to launch the app and it just goes back to the PSM Dev app and says "Failed to connect to the Network." I don't have it going through a proxy or a external DNS server. I am connected to the same network, I made sure of that when I tried to get it to work with the Unity PSM Dev app, but didn't make a difference. So I was able to get it to install the keys and vitadefiler on both PSM Dev apps but couldn't get either to actually launch a homebrew anymore. And all of this stuff worked 2 days after they cut off are Dev keys so I don't know what is going on. I even made sure I had the latest release of rejuvenate which i think is 0.3.1 Beta at the time of this post...
Did you have a real license in the past? For this sort of error, there really is nothing else to do than to redo the PSM+ process, from the start.
SaltySticks

Post by SaltySticks »

This literally could be a problem with your router/modem, e.i: My normal home router doesn't work with rejuvenate, but it works when I'm connected to my android hotspot

Return to “Rejuvenate”