Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Rear touch pad support adrenaline psp games

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Mrgreezy3

Rear touch pad support adrenaline psp games

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

Is there a plugin or way that we can use the rear touchpad to assign to L trigger and R trigger in psp games. This would be very convient and a nice addition to adrenaline. Especially for users that have the Remote play Trigger grips. Im constantly pressing the back triggers forgetting im not on the vita tv witch allows you to use L2 and R2

Any answer is appreciated have a great day guys
Advertising
dmaskell92

Re: Rear touch pad support adrenaline psp games

Post by dmaskell92 »

PSP games don't use L2/R2. There doesn't appear to be a way to map them to the rear touchpad either.

PS1 games which do use L2/R2 should already be setup to use the rear touchpad natively. To access these settings while playing a PS1 game:

1). Hold down the PS button and tap on settings

2). Hit L or R until you're under the main tab

3). Select open official settings

4). Select Controller settings

5). Select Assign rear touch pad

These steps are for adrenaline, you can also access these settings on native PS1 bubbles by skipping steps 2 and 3.
Advertising
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
Mrgreezy3

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

I know we can use the touch for ps1 games . but do you think it could be a feature added to adrenaline is that possible? Like the whole left side of the pad is L and the whole right side is R or even just the tops of the pad. Its very comfortable playing ps1 games with my trigger grips and im pretty sure other people would like to have this option in adrenaline..
simonizer

Post by simonizer »

I don't think, there's a big demand for such a feature. This issue only applies to part of the people using a grip/DS3/DS4. It's also an user's fault, not the software's. L2/R2 isn't expected to work, because the PSP only has L/R.

Maybe possible as a PSP plugin (just like CameraPatchLite). If you don't want to develop that yourself, you can also request new features for Adrenaline. TheFlow will take requests, if you support him:
Skilled
$4 or more per month
You're just like me, but less handsome. As you're skilled you may also bring new ideas and provide suggestions which I may consider implementing

Expert
$16 or more per month
You can request little tweaks in my homebrews

Programmer
$32 or more per month
You can request new features in my homebrews, if feasible, and exclusive access to a picture of handsome me

Hacker
$64 or more per month
You can request small plugins/homebrews, if feasible (no, I don't know how to write emulators, and if it takes me more time than 8h a month for an individual request, then I will obviously not accept it), and you may get early access to future hacks
https://www.patreon.com/TheOfficialFloW
Adam Romichan

Post by Adam Romichan »

This time adrenaline support rear touch screen for ps1 r2 and l2.. It work just swap the rear touch
akilpot

Post by akilpot »

I know we can use the touch for ps1 games . but do you think it could be a feature added to adrenaline is that possible? Like the whole left side of the pad is L and the whole right side is R or even just the tops of the pad.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Return to “Support”