Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Open] PSP2SDK Error

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
zeest

[Open] PSP2SDK Error

Post by zeest »

I'm trying to get started with PSP2SDK, but when I try to compile PSP2HelloWorld I get the the following:

Code: Select all

arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -specs=psp2.specs -c -o main.o main.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -specs=psp2.specs -c -o draw.o draw.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -specs=psp2.specs -c -o font_data.o font_data.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -specs=psp2.specs main.o draw.o font_data.o -lSceKernel_stub -lSceDisplay_stub -lSceGxm_stub -lSceCtrl_stub -lSceTouch_stub -o psp2helloworld.elf
psp2-fixup -q -S psp2helloworld.elf psp2helloworld_fixup.elf
psp2helloworld.elf: .rel.sceLib.stub is not found
make: *** [psp2helloworld_fixup.elf] Error 84
Advertising
Skorm

Re: [Open] PSP2SDK Error

Post by Skorm »

Yeah i got this same error not sure how to fix it.
Advertising
Omega2058
Developer

Post by Omega2058 »

Your linker script (psp2.x) seems messed up somehow. Get it from the link below, copy it and paste it in a new file and save it as "psp2.x". The default location for installs is "C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\psp2", so place it there and try to compile it again. Let me know if it works.

Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/17321 ... art/psp2.x
Skorm

Post by Skorm »

Omega2058 wrote:Your linker script (psp2.x) seems messed up somehow. Get it from the link below, copy it and paste it in a new file and save it as "psp2.x". The default location for installs is "C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\psp2", so place it there and try to compile it again. Let me know if it works.

Link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/17321 ... art/psp2.x
I think that fixed the previous error but now I'm getting a bunch of errors like this...

Code: Select all

C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\psp2/include/psp2/io/fcntl.h:61:1: error: 'SceUID' does n
ot name a type
 SceUID sceIoOpen(const char *file, int flags, SceMode mode);
 ^
Omega2058
Developer

Post by Omega2058 »

Data types should be taken care of by default when you install the SDK, so this is a bit odd. Check fcntl.h to see if it's including types.h (it should).

Also, check to see if types.h exists on your HDD (in C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\psp2\include\psp2). If it does, check to see if "SceUID" is defined (it should).
cheeyee09

Post by cheeyee09 »

Reinstall you PSP2SDK with latest builds from http://wololo.net/psp2sdk/?C=M;O=D

I followed the Wiki instructions step by step and had no problems at all. Jump to the section "Install Nightly Builds" if you don't want to build psp2sdk from source.

https://github.com/psp2sdk/psp2sdk/wiki ... ll-PSP2SDK
Omega2058
Developer

Post by Omega2058 »

I'd recommend to just reinstall it as well. It's constantly being changed and I feel that another error or so is going to pop up along the way anyway.
heilgutz

Post by heilgutz »

Hi guys can someone help me on this error. Almost 3 days now trying to fix it. Still no luck :cry: :cry: :cry:

---------sysmem.h--------

Omega2058
Developer

Post by Omega2058 »

Check to make sure your environment variable path is pointing to the correct location where your includes are.
heilgutz

Post by heilgutz »

I did still nothing. So i download the psp2sdk libs on github with sysmem.h and replace to the old folder then when i run MAKE ITS LOADING many codes now im totally lost huhu :(

Return to “Support”