Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Trouble with transferring spoofed PSM Dev download to Vita

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
TheSyrupWaffle

Trouble with transferring spoofed PSM Dev download to Vita

Post by TheSyrupWaffle »

Hi all,

So I've been trying to get these methods to work all afternoon, but I've not been having a lot of luck.

Basically, when I try to transfer the spoofed PSM Dev pkg from my 4.78 OFW PS3 to my Vita, it just pops up an error saying "the content has
either expired or belongs to another player"

I'm on firmware 3.30.
Why isn't it working for me? All the others seemed to get the method to work on the same version for some reason... :/

Thx.
Advertising
Cyber

Re: Trouble with transferring spoofed PSM Dev download to Vi

Post by Cyber »

Every time you try to transfer PSN content from PS3 to Vita, your PSN account is checked for the license for that particular content.
From what I remember, PSM Dev Assistant must exist in your Download List section of PS Store for it to be transferable. "Buy" it for free (if it's still possible) to make it appear on your DL List and try again.

If it's a no go, there are other ways of installing it, such as replacing an update file for a game using email app tricks IIRC.
Advertising
TheSyrupWaffle

Re: Trouble with transferring spoofed PSM Dev download to Vi

Post by TheSyrupWaffle »

Cyber wrote:such as replacing an update file for a game using email app tricks IIRC.
I thought that was only for PSM Dev for Unity?

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”