Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Publishers License expiration date

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
ErnieBall

Publishers License expiration date

Post by ErnieBall »

I recieved my license a while ago and when i checked my account recently i noticed that the expiration date was Jul 14, 2015 02:37 pm UTC.

I was wondering if my timing is just really f***ing bad, or if this is the expiration date we all see (due to 15th July being the first step of the shut down). Can you please check the link and tell me what your expiration date is?

The problem is, it seems to me, that you can't renew your license before it expires. Trying to renew it on 14th july will probably be too late. If there is a way to renew the license before expiration PLEASE!! tell me about it.

Thanks!
Advertising
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
yeeeeeeee

Re: Publishers License expiration date

Post by yeeeeeeee »

Mine says 8th May 2016, but I don't think that matters, they are probably going to shut down the authentication servers anyway.
Advertising
Tricky

Re: Publishers License expiration date

Post by Tricky »

So what I'm gathering is that, regardless of when your license expires, you won't be able to make use of the Dev Assistant after the 15th? If so, I guess the one day difference won't matter too much. :P

I certainly hope there's some kind of homebrew hack behind all this, telling everyone to register for PSM for under a month of functionality seems a little pointless otherwise.

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”