Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

udkultimate

Re: New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

Post by udkultimate »

Fursan al-Aqsa Teaser Trailer - Light the Fire

This is a teaser trailer for a brand new mission I just finished for Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® Campaign.

Fursan al-Aqsa meets Mortal Kombat

Ahmad al-Falastini Wins, Flawless Victory, Double Fatality!

Toasty!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxY6DSRHYQ

This is a teaser trailer for a brand new mission I just finished for Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® Campaign. This map is based on Shizafon Armored Corps Base, an Israeli Training Base located in the middle of the Negev Desert, in Southern Palestine Region. This base is mainly used as a Training Field for Vehicles Operations, which include military exercises with Merkava Tanks and Apache Helicopters. Your main mission will be to infiltrate in this base, hijack a Tank Prototype and use it destroy the entire base with all it's soldiers and military vehicles.

I hope you enjoy this new trailer, specially the Intro Cutscene, which I think it is trully insane, freaking cool and gruesome, in the best Mortal Kombat style. By the way, I had to reduce my game's resolution to be able to capture this gameplay at a reasonable framerate, 20-25 fps, however, the game, as you have seen in the demo, runs smoothly at high framerates, up to 500 fps.

Here follows some Behind the Scenes work:

Other great achievement for my game, is that for the third consecutive year, Fursan al-Aqsa was named in the Top 100 Indie Games on the IndieDB Indie of the Year Awards Competition!

Thank you all for this support! But you can still vote for the 2nd phase of this competition, to select the TOP 10 Indie Games of 2021:

https://www.indiedb.com/groups/2021-ind ... rds/top100

Go to Upcoming Games - Third Person Shooter and vote on my game, please, as this helps my game to earn more visibility, which is essential now in this last phase, prior to release!

Advertising
udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

Hello friends. Today I compiled the latest mission to run on PS3, and here are the results

https://twitter.com/UdkUltimate/status/ ... 5262896135

Running smoothly on my PS3 HEN at 60fps, something many big studios failed to achieve on the PlayStation 3 era.
Advertising
udkultimate

Post by udkultimate »

This is the most INSANE action game trailer of all times!!!

Turn off the lights, grab the popcorn and enjoy the most INSANE action game trailer of all times!!!

Fursan al Aqsa - Mission 8 Teaser: "We are coming to free you, oh Palestine"

https://youtu.be/JxiEbHchjDo

This is a teaser trailer for Mission 8, which I just finished for Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® Campaign. This map is based on INS Lavah Warship, one of the most important Warships of the Israeli Navy.

Your main mission will be to infiltrate in this ship, eliminate all enemies, assassinate the Israel Navy Chief, plant bombs to blow up this warship making it sink to the bottom of the sea.

I hope you enjoy this new trailer, specially the Cutscenes, which I think are trully insane, freaking cool and gruesome, in the best Mortal Kombat style.

----------------------------------------------

Fursan al-Aqsa Mission 8 Map Showcase

Now our hero, Ahmad al-Falastini, the 'Arabic James Bond', needs to infiltrate INS Lahav, one of the biggest Military Ships of #Israel Navy, eliminate all Zionists, plant bombs and make this ship sink to the bottom of the sea.

Return to “Homebrew”