Hacker Mathieulh shared a string extracted from a PS4 kernel dump, from the latest 5.55 firmware. The string contains the date the firmware was compiled. This date, he says, is enough proof that he...
Popular this week
27 Feb, 2021
23 Feb, 2021
- Mi Box Oreo and Kodi, how to fix External HDD issue (NTFS/ExFat)
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice