Scene member Dragood2 dropped by our forums recently to point a new vulnerability in libxml2, an open source XML processing library. The interesting part for readers of this blog is that libxml2 is a...
Popular this week
27 Feb, 2021
- Mi Box Oreo and Kodi, how to fix External HDD issue (NTFS/ExFat)
- Did you find this secret website in the Ghostbusters trailer?
- Yes, Ezoic actually doubles your adsense revenue… if you’re willing to make these tradeoffs
- Review: CloudnetGo CR18 – 4K Ultra HD Octa-Core Android Set top box
- The PS4 is rapidly becoming the living room device of choice