CCGHQ Images (480x680) Full Collection

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Niegen

CCGHQ Images (480x680) Full Collection

Post by Niegen »

Hello all,

Welcome to my crazy project. You will find here what is, I hope, the very last collection of image packs you should (up to this point) ever need.
I'm sorry this isn't quite true, since M14 and Theros are not in, nor are future cards, but you see the point.
Before we continue, you must understand that those packs are different from most packs you may be accustomed to. They use a (rather) new feature, priorities. If you want to understand how it works, I'm not going to explain it, just read that post.

Basically, I have regrouped the sets in a logical way. You'll find how the sets were split down there. The interest of the feature I am talking about is that those packs represent version 1.0 of my release. If I make modifications, I only need to add a new file that will sits next to the old file, with missing or updated images in it, and those will take precedence on those in the old file. This way, you should never have to decompress, edit, or merge any of those zip files.

Image Source: CCGHQ pics at 480x680.
Additional Source: Ark42's price history, mostly used for promos. Sadly, it's down now.
Download: See next posts

Now, there are a few cards missing here and there, for instance, the basic lands for the Slivers Premium deck. However, those represent a VERY TINY part of the collection, we are talking of maybe 15 to 20 cards.

How to install?
Just copy the zip files in the Res directory (not Res/sets). Alternatively, you are supposed to be able to put them in the User directory, but that does not work for me (I'm on an Android tablet, the User directory is only for the PSP and Windows)...
Do not extract the zip files! Wagic will handle everything. The files are ready to be used.

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Set breakdown
Sets (Complete up to Dragon's Maze - M14 & Theros not in.)
CoreSets_01_000.zip: LEA LEB 2E 3E 4E 5E 6E 7E 8E 9E 10E M10 M11 M12 M13 (15 sets)
OldSets_01_000.zip: ARN ATQ LEG DRK FEM HML ICE ALL MIR VIS WTH TMP STH EXO (14 sets)
OldSets_01_001.zip: USG ULG UDS MMQ NEM PCY INV PLS APO ODY TOR JUD ONS LGN SCG (15 sets)
ModernSets_01_000.zip: MRD DST 5DN CHK BOK CHK RAV GPT DIS CSP TSP PLC FUT LRW MOR SHM EVE(16 sets)
ModernSets_01_001.zip: ALA CFX ARB ZEN WWK ROE SOM MBS NPH ISD DKA AVR RTR GTC DGM (15 sets)
Decks_01_000.zip EVG JVC DVD GVL PVC EVT KVD AVN VVK IVG SVT PDS PD2 PD3 DDL (15 decks)
Reprints_01_000.zip CHR BRB BTD ARC MMA FVD FVE FVR FVL V12 (13 sets)
Others_01_000.zip POR P02 PTK S99 S00 UGL UNH CMD CMA HOP PC2 (11 sets)

Promos_01_000.zip APACLANDS ARENALEAGUE ARMADACOMICSBOOK CHAMPSTATES DCILEGEND EUROLANDS FRIDAYNIGHTMAGIC FULLBOX GATEWAY GRANDPRIX GURULANDS HAPPYHOLIDAYSGIFT HARPERPRIMSBOOK IDWCOMICS JUDGEGIFTS JUNIORAPACSERIES JUNIORSERIES JUNIORSUPERSERIES JVCJ LAUNCHPARTIES LEGACYCHAMPIONSHIP MAGICGAMEDAY MAGICPLAYERREWARDS MAGICPREMIERESHOP MAGICSCHOLARSHIPSERIES PORTALDEMOGAME PRERELEASEEVENTS PROTOUR RELEASEEVENTS SUMMEROFMAGICTOURNAMENT TWOHEADEDGIANT VINTAGECHAMPIONSHIP WPNGATEWAY (33 sets)

Tokens_01_000.zip
TokensPromos_01_000.zip
Last edited by Niegen on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:31 am, edited 17 times in total.
Niegen

Change Logs

Post by Niegen »

2013/09/20 First release
Last edited by Niegen on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Niegen

FAQ

Post by Niegen »

How can this be a "full" library? There are 4 missing sets!
The missing sets are MED, ME2, ME3 & ME4, 4 MtGO only sets that do not exist as paper cards.
For obvious reasons, those cards cannot be scanned, hence, CCGHQ does not provide them.
It is still a full library of paper cards!
Fear not, kevlahnota made it available!

Why split the sets, and not provide one massive archive?
There are 3 reasons for that:
  • Some file systems can't handle files above certain thresholds (2 or 4GB, usually)
  • I needed to regroup sets by type, in order to ease maintenance & "patching". This is especially true for high maintenance sets like Promos.
  • I wanted every pack to be under 1GB, as a lot of cloud storage providers put some limitations for files above that size.
Is the Promo sets compatible with your old release?
Sadly, no. I started from scratch for different reasons, the main being I really scr..ed up back then when "picking" card ids. I learned from that mistake.

Why not 3 letters codes for Promos, like your old release?
2 reasons:
  • This new release will not overlap the old one by using identical codes.
  • Codes are usually 3 letters because the official sets have 3 letters codes, but Wagic has no such limitation. I used explicit codes because it's easier to identify what we are talking about!
How does the numbering work for Promos?
I picked an id range and put everything there. Each set in the list uses a subset of that range in order to be able to easily maintain it. Cards are numbered in the order they were released, in their respective "set".
[165]-[01]-[001] > [Prefix]-[Subset]-[Number]

APACLANDS 001 Complete
ARENALEAGUE 002 Complete
ARMADACOMICSBOOK 003 Complete
CHAMPSTATES 004 Complete
DCILEGEND 005 Complete
EUROLANDS 006 Complete
FRIDAYNIGHTMAGIC 007 Incomplete
FULLBOX 008 Incomplete
GATEWAY 009 Complete
GRANDPRIX 010 Incomplete
GURULANDS 011 Complete
HAPPYHOLIDAYSGIFT 012
HARPERPRIMSBOOK 013
IDWCOMICS 014 Incomplete
JUDGEGIFTS 015 Incomplete
JUNIORAPACSERIES 016 Incomplete
JUNIORSERIES 017 Incomplete
JUNIORSUPERSERIES 018 Complete
LAUNCHPARTIES 019 Incomplete
LEGACYCHAMPIONSHIP 020 Complete
MAGICGAMEDAY 021 Incomplete
MAGICPLAYERREWARDS 022 Complete
MAGICPREMIERESHOP 023 Incomplete
MAGICSCHOLARSHIPSERIES 24 Incomplete
PORTALDEMOGAME 025 Complete
PRERELEASEEVENTS 026 Complete
PROTOUR 027 Complete
RELEASEEVENTS 028 Complete
SUMMEROFMAGICTOURNAMENT 029 Complete
TWOHEADEDGIANT 030 Complete
VINTAGECHAMPIONSHIP 031 Complete
WPNGATEWAY 032 Complete
JVCJ 033 Complete

Why do you only provide 2 hosters?
Because uploading 4 Gigs is quite long! Maybe we'll come up with something later on... 1fichier.com is usually pretty fast for me, doesn't have many restrictions and allows for uploading files by FTP (which means I can resume transfers). Yandex was suggested to me as an alternative. I don't mind adding another 1 or 2 hosters at some point, but keep in mind I can't satisfy every request for another hoster either.

Why are the tokens separated from the sets they belong to?
To ease up maintenance. If the way wagic handles tokens changes (it already has in the past), I'll just trash the existing token sets and start from scratch without touching the cards.

How do the versions work?
As you may have noticed, every set has two version numbers.
The first is the "major" revision, the second is the "minor" revision.
Theorically, there should never be any increase in the "major" revision, unless something drastic happens, as in the previous question with tokens. If that was to happen, you'll have to delete all Promos_01_xxx files when I release Promos_02_xxx (hopefully, never).
However, I'll release "minor" revisions every few months. For instance, Promos_01_001 , Promos_01_002, etc. You have to keep ALL of them to be "up to date" (you can't skip a file, it's incremental).

What are you playing Wagic on?
I used to play on a PSP.
Nowadays, I mostly play on an ASUS tablet when I'm home. Otherwise, I play on my phone. I keep their install in sync using BTSync, that way I can resume playing seamlessly.

I read everything, I extracted the archives and got a problem...
I don't wanna hear it.

I read everything, I didn't extract the archives and got a problem...
Ask away.

I spotted an error or a missing card image. What should I do?
Missing card: Please state the card name, id, and set, and a link to the card image (480x680 or close).
Missing token: Please state the name, id, and set of the card producing the token, and a link to the token image (480x680 or close).
Wrong card: Please state the card name, id, and set.
If you are using a package that I did not personally create (for instance, the one William Ward provides using my release as source), please, let me know too. In all cases, please double check every information you give me. Thank you.
Last edited by Niegen on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:06 am, edited 24 times in total.
Niegen

Download Links - Official Sets & Tokens

Post by Niegen »

Total size: About 4.2GB

Packager: Niegen
Cards: 480x680 with a few exceptions
Thumbnails: 120x170
Recommended for: Tablets

CoreSets_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
OldSets_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
OldSets_01_001.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
ModernSets_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
ModernSets_01_001.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com

Reprints_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
Decks_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
Others_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com

Tokens_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
Last edited by Niegen on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:07 am, edited 14 times in total.
Niegen

Download Links - Promos & Promos Tokens

Post by Niegen »

Total Size: About 161MB

Cards: 480x680 with a few exceptions (Preview in realsize)

Promos_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
TokensPromos_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com

You also need PromosDat_01_000.zip, otherwise the cards won't show in game. Remember, you'll have to unlock the sets ingame before being able to access the cards!

PromosDat_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
Last edited by Niegen on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:08 am, edited 21 times in total.
Niegen

Download Links - Unofficial & Unofficial Tokens

Post by Niegen »

Total Size: About 8.7MB

Those are textless lands I made using MSE. Most long time players don't need to ever read how those lands work, so why bother with a textbox and just enjoy a big art frame? The game engine makes you play them properly anyway!

What's in there:
Cycles: Duallands x10 (MtGO Cube), Shocklands x10 (RTR block), Fetchlands x10 (ONS/ZEN), Basiclands x5 (UNG), Shardlands x5 (ALA), Gates x10 (RTR), Bouncelands x10 (RAV), Taplands x10 (MXX/ISD), Vivid Lands x5 (LOR), Manlands x5 (WWK), Urza's Legendary Land x5 (USG), Early Lands x5 (SOM), Future Sight Cycle x5 (FUT)
Singletons: Rupture Spire, Reflecting Pool,Shimmering Grotto, Undiscovered Paradise, Transguild Promenade, Terramorphic Expanse, Pillar of the Paruns, Mishra's Workshop, Lotus Vale, Library of Alexandria, Kjeldoran Outpost, Glimmervoid, Glimmerpost, Gemstone Mine, Forbidden Orchard, Exotic Orchard, Evolving Wilds, Contested War Zone, Cloudpost, City of Brass, Cavern of Souls.

Cards: 480x680 with a few exceptions

CustomLands_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com

You need CustomLandsDat_01_000.zip, otherwise the cards won't show in game. Remember, you'll have to unlock the sets ingame before being able to access the cards!

CustomLandsDat_01_000.zip: 1fichier.com yandex.com
Last edited by Niegen on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:08 am, edited 20 times in total.
Niegen

Just in case

Post by Niegen »

Reserved
Last edited by Niegen on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niegen

Just in case

Post by Niegen »

Reserved
genoskill

Re: CCGHQ Images (480x680) Full Collection 110/114

Post by genoskill »

I do not see any download links
Niegen

Re: CCGHQ Images (480x680) Full Collection 110/114

Post by Niegen »

@genoskill: The links were not available yet, as I was still uploading stuff. Now they're up.