Helpes for a code card

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
kartus

Helpes for a code card

Post by kartus »

Hi guys,you can help me with the codes card of "Show and tell" and "Burning wish" ? thanks of us :D
sandman423

Re: Helpes for a code card

Post by sandman423 »

Well let me tell you something...Burning Wish will NEVER be coded for this game due to the fact you would have to make it so ALL cards can be searched out and the whole code would have to be edited...

I would like show and tell as well but it is impossible to have you and cpu to choose a card and put it into play at the same time due to the code limits...They would have to recode the code itself which he already said is not going to happen...

This is show and tell but I don't think it works.

[card]
name=Show and Tell
auto=if type(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|myhand)~morethan~0 then if type(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|opponenthand)~lessthan~1 then ability$!name(put in play) notatarget(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|myhand) moveTo(mybattlefield)!$ controller
auto=if type(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|myhand)~lessthan~1 then if type(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|opponenthand)~morethan~0 then ability$!name(put in play) notatarget(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|myhand) moveTo(mybattlefield)!$ opponent
auto=if type(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|myhand)~morethan~0 then if type(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|opponenthand)~morethan~0 then name(put in play) choice name(put in play) notatarget(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|myhand) transforms((,newability[ability$!name(put in play) notatarget(artifact,creature,enchantment,land|myhand) moveTo(mybattlefield)!$ opponent],newability[moveTo(mybattlefield)]))
text=Each player may put an artifact, creature, enchantment, or land card from his or her hand onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{U}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

Your welcome to try though.
belux

Re: Helpes for a code card

Post by belux »

sandman423 wrote:Well let me tell you something...Burning Wish will NEVER be coded for this game due to the fact you would have to make it so ALL cards can be searched out and the whole code would have to be edited...
I think that Burning Wish can be coded in this way: You search for a sorcery which is in your wagic collection like when actually you use a fetch land and you search in your grimoire for a alnd card; it's the same thing.
I know we miss the possibility to do that now, but maybe in the next release... if someone codes it.