HQ TOKEN COLLECTION REMASTERED

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
kevlahnota

HQ TOKEN COLLECTION REMASTERED

Post by kevlahnota »

Hi, this is my token collection for wagic (All sets). All are remastered using MSE. Enjoy :D
(Note: doesn't include thumbnails, sorry)

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wozb9lwed8c04i4

Previews:

Image Image

Image Image
Blublub

Re: HQ TOKEN COLLECTION REMASTERED

Post by Blublub »

Absolutely brilliant job! Fixes countless missing token issues with past sets...
matchet

Post by matchet »

Thanks a lot. Ill keep an eye to this post for if you plan to share a PSP version.
Greetings,
-- Matchet
tripleBdanmaster

Post by tripleBdanmaster »

I'm having a problem adding them to wagic. Specifically ZEN set. When I tried to use Summoner's Bane which counters a creature and puts a 2/2 illusion token onto the field, it doesn't show a pic. I've tried adding the pics, but they then don't show any cards in the set. Can someone help me adding these tokens? Thanks!
KF1

Post by KF1 »

tripleBdanmaster wrote:I'm having a problem adding them to wagic. Specifically ZEN set. When I tried to use Summoner's Bane which counters a creature and puts a 2/2 illusion token onto the field, it doesn't show a pic. I've tried adding the pics, but they then don't show any cards in the set. Can someone help me adding these tokens? Thanks!
By the numbers:

Do you have the token images in your thumbnails folder of your zipped ZEN set?

Are they .jpg and NOT .JPG, .bmp, .png, etc?

Are the token images NUMBERED correctly with the proper token ID?

Best wishes.
tripleBdanmaster

Yes all the above are done correctly. I looked at the card.dat and the primitives and neither show anything towards a specific token. Could that be the problem, that they just aren't coded to show the token?
KF1

Post by KF1 »

tripleBdanmaster wrote:Yes all the above are done correctly. I looked at the card.dat and the primitives and neither show anything towards a specific token. Could that be the problem, that they just aren't coded to show the token?
Possibly. You'd have to go through the mtg.txt and look for the token generator to determine if that is the problem.

For example:

Dragon Broodmother (ARB) has the token id mentioned twice in the mtg.txt which causes it to generate a blank generic token. Removing the second instance of id=XXXX in the mtg.txt gets that problem resolved.

BTW: (MOR) Walker of the Grove's Green Elemental token id should be: 152553t I had a blank token show up during the last game I played.
tripleBdanmaster

[card]
name=Summoner's Bane
target=creature|stack
auto=fizzle
auto=token(Illusion,Creature Illusion,2/2,blue) controller
text=Counter target creature spell. Put a 2/2 blue Illusion creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{U}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]

this is the primitives text. So what exactly do i change? and if i change it here, do I have to change it in the cards.dat?
KF1

Post by KF1 »

tripleBdanmaster wrote:[card]
name=Summoner's Bane
target=creature|stack
auto=fizzle
auto=token(Illusion,Creature Illusion,2/2,blue) controller
text=Counter target creature spell. Put a 2/2 blue Illusion creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{U}{U}
type=Instant
[/card]

this is the primitives text. So what exactly do i change? and if i change it here, do I have to change it in the cards.dat?
If you unzip your Zen.zip is there a token named: 191360t ?

If not, you need to add it to your set.
tripleBdanmaster

do i add it to the base folder, the thumbnails, or both...that may be my problem