Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
AkumaHokoru

Re: Wagic 0.18.4 Bugs: Please post all bugs here

Post by AkumaHokoru »

I have been trying to clear the pacifism challenges lately. the 2 win condition cards I currently possess do not function properly.

Helix Pinnacle

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Helix Pinnacle
abilities=shroud
auto={X}:thisforeach(X) all(this) counter(0/0,1,Tower)
auto=@each my upkeep restriction{type(helix pinnacle[counter{0/0.100.Tower}]|myBattlefield)~morethan~0}:winGame
text=Shroud -- {X}: Put X tower counters on Helix Pinnacle. -- At the beginning of your upkeep, if there are 100 or more tower counters on Helix Pinnacle, you win the game.
mana={G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
Mayael's Aria

[card]
name=Mayael's Aria
auto=@each my upkeep restriction{type(creature[power>=20]|myBattlefield)~morethan~0}:winGame
auto=@each my upkeep restriction{type(creature[power>=10]|myBattlefield)~morethan~0}:life:10
auto=@each my upkeep restriction{type(creature[power>=5]|myBattlefield)~morethan~0}:all(creature|mybattlefield) counter(1/1,1)
text=At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control if you control a creature with power 5 or greater. Then you gain 10 life if you control a creature with power 10 or greater. Then you win the game if you control a creature with power 20 or greater.
mana={R}{G}{W}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
The code seems to have 0 for the counters?

One more card is apparently wrong.

[card]
name=Eternity Vessel
text=Eternity Vessel enters the battlefield with X charge counters on it, where X is your life total. Landfall ?Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may have your life total become the number of charge counters on Eternity Vessel.
auto=counter(0/0,lifetotal,Charge)
auto=@movedto(land|myBattlefield):may lifeset:0 controller && thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Charge}) life:1
auto=Eternity Vessel enters the battlefield with X charge counters on it, where X is your life total. -- Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may have your life total become the number of charge counters on Eternity Vessel.
mana={6}
type=Artifact
[/card]
This only adds life it's supposed to set your life to the number of charge counters. either adding or subtracting as needed.
timmermac

Post by timmermac »

I don't know if this is a bug so much as it is a performance issue. I tend to play with extremely large decks (comparatively speaking, a normal deck is an X-Wing and my decks run towards being an Executor-class Star Destroyer), and anytime the AI casts Traumatize, well... that's pretty much what happens to Wagic afterwards. My cpu is pegged and game performance slows to a crawl, with it taking several mouse clicks to accomplish anything. This has been around for as long as I've been playing Wagic, which is at least the last 6 versions or so.
Liluclau

Post by Liluclau »

It seems memory's journey doesn't function.
I can cast spell, I choose target player but next I cannot choose the card in the graveyard.
whysocereal

Post by whysocereal »

capnpervy wrote:koth's emblem has yet to work correctly for me.
I can confirm this is not working, you can choose the ability when you tap the land but it doesn't have you choose a target, it just taps and does nothing

Also, Ward Sliver becomes the color that it protects slivers from
the sam larry

Post by the sam larry »

Addtional bugs I noticed:

1. Concerted Effort gives the incorrect protection. For example, I had a creature with Prot - Black and Prot - Red, but during my upkeep, my creatures got Prot - Green and Prot - Blue.

2. When several creatures enters the battlefield and they have "comes into play" effect, not all of them resolves. I made a Ghostway deck, cast Ghostway with 2 Angel of Despairs, 3 Highway Robbers and 1 Rune-Scarred Demon. At end of turn, the Robbers did their effect, only 1 permanent was destroyed by the Angels and nothing happened for the Demon.

Thanks and more power to Wagic!
Nettokun

Post by Nettokun »

Rising waters still untaps land during untap step.
3v1lchr1s

Post by 3v1lchr1s »

Beguiler of Wills has incorrect rarity.

[card]
primitive=Beguiler of Wills
id=227080
rarity=R
[/card]
Should be

[code][card]
primitive=Beguiler of Wills
id=227080
rarity=M
[/card]
[/code]

Abyssal specter also seems to not be working, I would have it deal damage but the ai would not discard.

[card]
name=Abyssal Specter
abilities=flying
auto=@damaged(controller) from(this):ability$!name(discard) target(*|myhand) reject!$ controller
auto=@damaged(opponent) from(this):ability$!name(discard) target(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent
text=Flying -- Whenever Abyssal Specter deals damage to a player, that player discards a card.
mana={2}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Specter
power=2
toughness=3
[/card]
I was able to make the ai discard properly with this code, but I am unaware if it is randomized or if the ai is selecting a card for any reason.

[card]
name=Abyssal Specter
abilities=flying
auto=@damaged(player) from(this):all(trigger[to]) ability$!name(discard) target(*|myhand) reject!$ opponent 
text=Flying -- Whenever Abyssal Specter deals damage to a player, that player discards a card.
mana={2}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Specter
power=2
toughness=3
[/card]
Last edited by 3v1lchr1s on Fri May 25, 2012 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt K

Post by Matt K »

I'm on the PSP 2000 w/CFW and the game plays fine except when I'm in the deck select menu (either in Deck Edit or Choose with one to play as) and the whole program slowdown to a crawl. I think it might have something to do with the sparkly trail as it freaks out and goes up and down across 3 or 4 deck names.

Also, the font for the menus (like Filter By, the one in game to Mulligan, etc) are a lot bigger than they were before. This seems like a bug and they font is huge but either way I figured it was worth bringing up.

Cardwise, Mirror Entity seems bugged. I used its ability with 4 mana and it killed off most of my creatures.

Also, Coldsteel Heart is bugged. When it asks to pick a color the menu to pick a color doesn't show up so the card is unusable.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this version.
Kuja

Post by Kuja »

Hi! Just wanted to let you know Mask Of Memory is bugged. It's supposed to draw two cards then discard one, but it only draws one card then discard one..
Thanks!
3v1lchr1s

Post by 3v1lchr1s »

Kuja wrote:Hi! Just wanted to let you know Mask Of Memory is bugged. It's supposed to draw two cards then discard one, but it only draws one card then discard one..
Thanks!
Heres corrected code.

[card]
name=Mask of Memory
auto=@damaged(opponent) from(mytgt):reject target(*|myHand)
auto=@damaged(opponent) from(mytgt):draw:2 controller
text=Whenever equipped creature deals combat damage to a player, you may draw two cards. If you do, discard a card. -- Equip {1} ({1}: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery. This card enters the battlefield unattached and stays on the battlefield if the creature leaves.)
auto={1}:equip
mana={2}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
Matt K wrote:I'm on the PSP 2000 w/CFW and the game plays fine except when I'm in the deck select menu (either in Deck Edit or Choose with one to play as) and the whole program slowdown to a crawl. I think it might have something to do with the sparkly trail as it freaks out and goes up and down across 3 or 4 deck names.

Also, the font for the menus (like Filter By, the one in game to Mulligan, etc) are a lot bigger than they were before. This seems like a bug and they font is huge but either way I figured it was worth bringing up.

Cardwise, Mirror Entity seems bugged. I used its ability with 4 mana and it killed off most of my creatures.

Also, Coldsteel Heart is bugged. When it asks to pick a color the menu to pick a color doesn't show up so the card is unusable.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying this version.
I didn't find any thing wrong with mirror entity, seemed to be working fine. But here is a corrected code for coldsteel heart

[card]
name=Coldsteel Heart
auto=tap
auto=chooseacolor transforms((,newability[{T}:add{chosencolor}])) forever chooseend
text=Coldsteel Heart enters the battlefield tapped. -- As Coldsteel Heart enters the battlefield, choose a color. -- {T}: Add one mana of the chosen color to your mana pool.
mana={2}
type=Artifact
subtype=Snow
[/card]
Also I checked and there were 2 other cards with similarly broken code for mana tapping. Heres the corrected code for them aswell.

[card]
name=Quirion Elves
auto={T}:Add{G}
auto=chooseacolor transforms((,newability[{T}:add{chosencolor}])) forever chooseend
text=As Quirion Elves enters the battlefield, choose a color. -- {T}: Add {G} to your mana pool. -- {T}: Add one mana of the chosen color to your mana pool.
mana={1}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elf Druid
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Silhana Starfletcher
abilities=reach
text=Reach (This creature can block creatures with flying.) -- As Silhana Starfletcher enters the battlefield, choose a color. -- {T}: Add one mana of the chosen color to your mana pool.
mana={2}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elf Druid Archer
power=1
toughness=3
[/card]