AVACYN RESTORED --- 177/244 FINAL UPDATED

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Zethfox

Re: AVACYN RESTORED --- 161/244 FINAL

Post by Zethfox »

i have soulbond coded already..thats only 19 cards tho.
miracle is not going in wagic 19...but thats only 5...guess i'll see what is considered not supportable by doc :)
grave exchange for example can be done with a restriction= line to check legality

edit: yeah i see why most of them are on that list...looks like this set focuses on alot of very specific unique effects on cards...random crepes like "if it is the 2nd spell cast counter it"
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

@Zeth: This is exactly why you didn't get any feedback from me. Wizards just did a good job.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

@kev: You post alternative card files in my AVR thread, which is not a problem in general. But i think you did not really test those additional cards:

[card]
name=Aggravate
target=player
auto=lord(creature|targetedpersonsbattlefield) transforms((,newability[@damaged(this) from(aggravate|*):all(trigger) mustattack ueot]))
auto=damage:1 all(creature|targetedpersonsbattlefield)
text=Aggravate deals 1 damage to each creature target player controls. Each creature dealt damage this way attacks this turn if able.
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Instant
[/card]

This is the FIRST ADDITIONAL CARD from your file and it does not work! I won't go on with that. Please never post untested cards in my threads. I have also tested Aggravate myself before submitting any card files here and came to the conclusion that it does not work and is not codable. If you wanna post suggestions, please post them in the card coding section!
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

@doc

I'm sorry :( . Also I did test the code. I don't know why it works for me, I'm using the latest SVN. I tried putting the code in gitaxian probe and change the name inside the code and it works fine.

target=player
auto=lord(creature|targetedpersonsbattlefield) transforms((,newability[@damaged(this) from(gitaxian probe|*):all(trigger) mustattack ueot]))
auto=damage:1 all(creature|targetedpersonsbattlefield)
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Tamiyo, The Moon Sage Emblem not working...

But all abilities of hers are working still except her Ultimate....Please Fix...So Excited Thanks a lot Tamiyo is so good
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

:all(trigger) ===>all(trigger[to])
this should work for you.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

@Kev: You have so much more cards in your file because i forgot to count the reprints. :o I will fix that!
Dr.Solomat

Re: AVACYN RESTORED --- 177/244 FINAL UPDATED

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Updated all files. Thanks to kev for his fixes + ideas.
William Ward

Re: AVACYN RESTORED --- 177/244 FINAL UPDATED

Post by William Ward »

a few names are wrong thraben vigilant isnt thraben valiant and in still getting 169