[Missing cards] that seems supported in Wagic 0.18.4

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
kevlahnota

Re: Some cards that seems supported in Wagic 0.18.4

Post by kevlahnota »

thanks zeth.

anyway another update on my first post. added 13 cards. the ones that I fully test today is Myr Battlesphere, Opal Acrolith, Mystic Snake and Memory Jar. :D I hope they are good.

Zethfox wrote:Predatory Advantage, wow amazed that didn't make it in the first round of card safari...
just letting you know i check this thread regularly, just haven't enough time to playtest these yet...i need a day to just sit and test each out and add the ones that I also think are acceptable(we aim for 95% following the rules)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

update 4 on first post.

interesting cards are Lorthos, the Tidemaker, Living End, Living Death, Laquatus's Champion, Kresh the Bloodbraided, Knollspine Dragon, Hellkite Charger and Hamletback Goliath. :D :D :D
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

thanks. :D

[quote="ladygaga627"]this must be useful.I love it.

Re: [Missing cards] that seems supported in Wagic 0.18.4

Post by kevlahnota »

update 5: added 14 cards. Interesting cards are Gauntlet of Power, Favor of the Mighty, Crescendo of War and Aura Barbs.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Hi Kev,

i looked through your card codes and i really like your ideas. A lot of the cards you coded will probably be part of Wagic 0.19. Gratulations!

I have just one thing to mention critically concerning those cards which do let BOTH players do sth (like: "Each player sacrifices a creature"). Please keep in mind that if a card says that both players have to do sth, the effect for both players sets at the same time. Realted to the example, this means that both creatures should go the graveyard simultaneously! The way you coded these cards does not cover this important rule. In your version, first one creature dies, and after that the second creature dies. I, for myself, was not able to find a solution for this.

Maybe you are able to find a solution? I have already put this card group aside.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

thanks doc :D

anyway, I didn't find the solution to improve the ability. :cry:

the wiki is not updated so I'm trying to learn by reading the source and its very complex. :lol:
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

card code in the mtg primitive is the best example you can have.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Kresh, The Blood Braided is AWSOME...The only complaint is it doesn't get the Counters from when Tokens die.

Any ideas on how to fix that?
KF1

Post by KF1 »

BUMP for an update.

Remember folks to update ALL your card dat files for sets that cards like Crosis the Purger and Rith the Awakener.