Taco's Created Stuff -- !!Check it out!!

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
carslove54

Re: Taco's Created Stuff --NEW--> !!Planeswalkers!!

Post by carslove54 »

Tacoghandi wrote:
carslove54 wrote:
Tacoghandi wrote:I never even thought about the image for the token there. I wonder.....

possibly by making the token a seperate card by changing the name adding the card with token id in the _card.dat of all three sets he was released in. Unless there is a way to create a token using the standard token making line that has the ability of power and toughness equal to life total. Or maybe by making an auto line that modifies a specific token that it makes when it comes into play giving it a permanent ability to make its power and toughness accurate. I think the latter would be the best way, but i will have to test it and figure it out. If anyone has an idea let me know.
Thanks, y going to try the cards.dat, because i dont know what must i do in the mtg, if a get something y tell you

(my english is sick, y know, sorry, im from spain, and i dont using a translator :p)
I am working on a fix right now give me a sec before you do the modding
Oh! thtis is much better, thanks! what fast! :mrgreen:
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Doh made a mistake see lower post.
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Tacoghandi wrote:Did post and then realize i made an error in the code so here is a better one. Let me know if that works for you.

[card]
name=Ajani Goldmane
auto=counter(0/1,4,Loyalty)
auto=counter(0/0,3,Choice)
auto=this(counter{0/1,1,Loyalty}<1) counter(0/0,-3,Choice)
auto=@movedto(Ajani Goldmane|battlefield):bury all(*[Ajani])
auto=@damaged(controller) from(*|opponentstack,opponentbattlefield):this(counter{0/1,1,Loyalty}) life:thatmuch && counter(0/1,-thatmuch,Loyalty)
auto=@each cleanup:bury all(Ajani Goldmane[-counter{0/1.1.Loyalty}])
auto=@each my upkeep:counter(0/0,-3,Choice) && counter(0/0,3,Choice)
auto=@moveto(Avatar of Ajani|mybattlefield):transforms((,newability[notatarget(Avatar of Ajani[fresh]|mybattfield) thisforeach(controllerlife) 1/1])) forever
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Gain 2 Life) life:2 controller asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-1,Loyalty)}:name(-1: Your Creatures get +1/+1-Vigilance) lord(creature|myBattlefield) counter(1/1) && lord(creature|myBattlefield) vigilance asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create X/X Avatar) token(Avatar of Ajani,Creature Avatar,0/0,white) asSorcery
text=+1: You gain 2 life. // -1: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Those creatures gain vigilance until end of turn. // -6: Put a white Avatar creature token onto the battlefield. It has "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to your life total." // Starting Loyalty (4)
mana={2}{W}{W}
subtype=Planeswalker Ajani
toughness=0
[/card]

sorry about that
ok, i testing now, give me a minute
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

realized I forgot a D in spelling a line fixed here

[card]
name=Ajani Goldmane
auto=@damaged(controller) from(*|opponentstack,opponentbattlefield):this(counter{0/1,1,Loyalty}) life:thatmuch && counter(0/1,-thatmuch,Loyalty)
auto=@movedto(Avatar of Ajani|mybattlefield):transforms((,newability[notatarget(Avatar of Ajani[fresh]|mybattfield) thisforeach(controllerlife) 1/1])) forever
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Gain 2 Life) life:2 controller asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-1,Loyalty)}:name(-1: Your Creatures get +1/+1-Vigilance) lord(creature|myBattlefield) counter(1/1) && lord(creature|myBattlefield) vigilance asSorcery
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create X/X Avatar) token(Avatar of Ajani,Creature Avatar,0/0,white) asSorcery
text=+1: You gain 2 life. // -1: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. Those creatures gain vigilance until end of turn. // -6: Put a white Avatar creature token onto the battlefield. It has "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to your life total." // Starting Loyalty (4)
mana={2}{W}{W}
toughness=0
[/card]

I cant type today for some reason

carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Tacoghandi wrote:realized I forgot a D in spelling a line fixed here

[card]
name=Ajani Goldmane
auto=@movedto(Avatar of Ajani|mybattlefield):transforms((,newability[notatarget(Avatar of Ajani[fresh]|mybattfield) thisforeach(controllerlife) 1/1])) forever
mana={2}{W}{W}
toughness=0
[/card]

I cant type today for some reason
ok, on my last test or even think xD tab, now let's try
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

nop, the image of the token appears, but the avatar comes out as a 0 / 0 and dies
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

ok so we are close at least ill see what i can do.

carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Tacoghandi wrote:ok so we are close at least ill see what i can do.
jajaja okis
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

ok try this

[card]
name=Ajani Goldmane
auto=@movedto(Avatar of Ajani|mybattlefield):transforms((,newability[notatarget(Avatar of Ajani[fresh]|mybattfield) thisforeach(controllerlife>=2) 1/1])) forever
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create X/X Avatar) token(Avatar of Ajani,Creature Avatar,1/1,white) asSorcery
mana={2}{W}{W}
toughness=0
[/card]

carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Tacoghandi wrote:ok try this

[card]
name=Ajani Goldmane
auto=@movedto(Avatar of Ajani|mybattlefield):transforms((,newability[notatarget(Avatar of Ajani[fresh]|mybattfield) thisforeach(controllerlife>=2) 1/1])) forever
auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create X/X Avatar) token(Avatar of Ajani,Creature Avatar,1/1,white) asSorcery
mana={2}{W}{W}
toughness=0
[/card]

feel like a guinea pig, yeah! :mrgreen:

im testing