A Call to KF1

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
otherright1976

A Call to KF1

Post by otherright1976 »

KF1, when you post decks, you are sure to let us know which number it is for you, such as 478, etc. I was wondering, if you'd mind zipping your decks and posting them in a single file? With so many decks, you are obviously a very prolific deck builder. I'd personally like to pick through your collection and test some of them. With that number under your belt, there must be some incredible decks in your archive.
KF1

Re: A Call to KF1

Post by KF1 »

otherright1976 wrote:KF1, when you post decks, you are sure to let us know which number it is for you, such as 478, etc. I was wondering, if you'd mind zipping your decks and posting them in a single file? With so many decks, you are obviously a very prolific deck builder. I'd personally like to pick through your collection and test some of them. With that number under your belt, there must be some incredible decks in your archive.
I think I can help you with this request.

Decklist revised 10-5-11.

Some work better than others, some are missing cards but play okay and most of the AI decks are not my creation.

The first 106 decks or so are off limits as they are the base Wagic AI decks.

About the only thing I will take some credit for is that finding preconstructed WOTC set decks is easier to find because I made the deck format uniform based on what the fine folks here provided as a template. Now if you want to play a Tempset block preconstructed deck you can scroll down and find the (TMP) decks and play against it without struggling to remember the name of the 10+ year-old deck.

I will continue to add decks as WTH improves and as other folks make even more awesome decks and post them in the forums.
otherright1976

Post by otherright1976 »

Wow! Thanks. I'm digging into them at this moment.
quidnunc

Post by quidnunc »

I haven't tried them all yet but so far they are all working OK except for (5DN) Sunburst. It freezes up wagic and I think it's on the same card because iirc it's pulling the same mana every time before it freezes up.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

quidnunc wrote:I haven't tried them all yet but so far they are all working OK except for (5DN) Sunburst. It freezes up wagic and I think it's on the same card because iirc it's pulling the same mana every time before it freezes up.
As WTH keeps getting upgraded the old ways the AI did things tend to change. My biggest issue is when the AI takes forever to make a choice and either crashes the game on PSP or I have to shut it off. No worries though, WTH keeps getting better.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Revised some deck information to Hammer Fall and Knight Field. Decks 107 -474 now available. Includes Innistrad intro decks and DOTPW 2012 decks (and decks based on them).

D/l on the last post.

Updated Hammer Fall with the correct spelling of Grazing Gladehart.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

10-9-11 UPDATE:

Up to 481 decks now.

Revisited the ISD theme decks to make sure the descriptions are correct, added some custom decks and the two Innistrad Event decks.
Xirious

Post by Xirious »

KF1 wrote: ...two Innistrad Event decks.
What a ninja. I just read about them today. Nice :) Thanks so much.
William Ward

Post by William Ward »

are these based on the crappy primitives as theres alot of crappy primitive cards in here?
KF1

Post by KF1 »

William Ward wrote:are these based on the crappy primitives as theres alot of crappy primitive cards in here?
There are a number of preconstructed decks that are simply missing cards because they have not made it into Wagic yet. For instance, Knights vs Dragons, the dragon deck is missing Bogardan Hellkite. These decks have been included anyway as many of the missing cards may eventually make it into Wagic.

There are a large number of custom decks in this collection and it is entirely possible that a few Crappy rating cards are in them. I personally did not build most of the custom decks in this collection.

For the most part, I was pretty selective about not having decks with crappy cards. If I missed something feel free to post here with a recommended substitution for the crappy card.