Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Zethfox

Re: Bugs 0.16.0: please post your bug reports here

Post by Zethfox »

sounds alot better then telling them i want to add a pregame phase to do these actions and you turned me down :)
quidnunc

Post by quidnunc »

power leak functions correctly however it stays in the players hand and overlaps other cards. the other cards still exist just inaccessible if it's in the same slot or space (whatever is happening) although moving around can make one or the other card appear. i experienced a similar issue with fylgja but I couldn't determine if the card is otherwise working
Laylong

Post by Laylong »

Zethfox wrote:@laylong:
does @lifed still not take that into account, lifegain is lifegain...so @lifed should be triggering....if not then we have a bug.
yes, there is at least 1 source of lifegain that doesn't trigger @lifed, my example is Wall of Reverence:
"At the beginning of your end step, you may gain life equal to the power of target creature you control."
which does not result in @lifed triggering
http://cardboardboxstudios.zzl.org/Projects_Wagic.html
------------------------Main decks-------------------------
[W: Pride of Ajani] [G: 6000 Rings] [WGB: Redeads]
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

ok, ill have a look at it :) thanks for reporting....i will let you know when i get it fixed.
Flypaper

Post by Flypaper »

Hi guys,

Three quick card bugs I've run into recently:

0.16.0 PSP version

Hystrodon (Onslaught rare green creature):
- Can't be played as a Morph creature (i.e. pooling only three mana then clicking on the card during a main phase does nothing - it only allows the full 4G normal cast).
- "Whenever Hystrodon deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card" is drawing an unexpected number of cards - as far as I can tell, it draws one card per creature who deals damage to the opponent that attack. I swung with a Hystrodon plus a dozen of bug tokens from Beacon of Creation and had to cancel the draws for fear of decking myself!

Phantom Centaur (Judgment green uncommon creature):
- When blocking a black creature with power >0, it's treated as having taken damage and has a counter removed; which by my understanding is counter the rules (it has Protection From Black). I suspect it's a problem with the multiple forms of damage prevention stacking. Notes: I've had trouble duplicating this one, as it's hard to convince the AI to attack into a pro-black 5/3! I also haven't tested the other 'Phantom' creatures (Nomad, Nishoba, etc) in conjunction with a Protection ability (e.g. Unquestioned Authority), but I'm guessing they might have the same problem. Alas, I don't have all that much unlocked yet...
gdspsp

Post by gdspsp »

i've been playing again...no surprise...

Spiteful Visions (SHM) shadowmoor? seems to put a damage trigger on the stack automatically and then another damage trigger when a card is drawn for the enchantment during upkeep phase.
Card seems to function correctly when draw effect occurs outside of upkeep (main1, attack, main2, eot).

I am not sure this item ever existed: Can i respond my opponent's declare attack step (not declare attackers step) in the game? I remember many moons ago that it was possible to do this by adding some code into the options... something like interuptDeclareAttack=1....

i'll start a log again because i seem to catch card bugs when playing random mode and momir and forget to write them down.

Thanks all.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

when would you actually need to interupt the opponents attackers phase? can you give me an example of something that you would need to do that you can not simply just do in blockers?
Flypaper

Post by Flypaper »

- Death's-Head Buzzard (Scourge black creature common)'s ability that gives -1/-1 to all creatures when put into a graveyard isn't triggering (under any circumstances, as far as I can tell). I noticed it's been reported here, but wanted to add that it's also true in 0.16.0 PSP. Tested via both combat damage and sacrifice effects (Nantuko Husk, Phyrexian Plaguelord). It may have eaten a Lightning Bolt at some point too, I'm not sure. :P

- Mindslicer (Odyssey black creature rare) equipped with a Skullclamp (Darksteel equipment uncommon) dies (tested both combat damage and sac effects). The Mindslicer's death puts its "all players discard their hands" trigger on the stack, well as the Skullclamp's "draw two cards", but it doesn't let me pick the order - resulting in the 'clamp always resolving first and having it's draws discarded. Unsure if this is a known issue/engine limitation - all the discussion on simultaneous triggers I could find was fairly old.

- The 'New Difficulty Mode Unlocked' screen reads "Check the options menu fo more exciting battles!". Should be "for more" or "fo' mo'", depending on how street you want to be. :D
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

LOL on the "fo mo!" maybe we should make it "fo' mo, dawg!"
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Flypaper wrote: - The 'New Difficulty Mode Unlocked' screen reads "Check the options menu fo more exciting battles!". Should be "for more" or "fo' mo'", depending on how street you want to be. :D
I've seen this one. Sadly I don't have the font used to create these graphics so I can't easily fix it :'(