All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ & PSP

Additional Ressources for WTH : new cards, card images & more
Weller

Re: All Card Images - 93/93 Sets - WTH 0.13.1 Updated - HQ &

Post by Weller »

I meant a 0.15.1 All Images Pack Release, not the vanilla wagic release :). Sry - didn't make it all that clear, Zethfox.
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

Hi KF1, is there any other way to get a copy of all the changes I see you have been sending off? It doesn't seem like the image links in this thread are updated as often as they once were?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

We'd need somebody to step up and do the work that was once done by abrasax. I believe KF1 does not want to be "officially" the one maintaining all of this, and abrasax has been busy for several months now, so I believe he won't update this anymore.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

wololo wrote:We'd need somebody to step up and do the work that was once done by abrasax. I believe KF1 does not want to be "officially" the one maintaining all of this, and abrasax has been busy for several months now, so I believe he won't update this anymore.
Sorry for the delay in updating this post.

My primary interest at this time is the PSP sets only. Somebody else can do the HQ PC/Linux/other device sets.

I would like to consolidate the PSP sets into one post AFTER New Phyrexia makes it into WTH.

This means one PSP set thread with one download. I will use Abrasax's MTGO stuff as the baseline with the additions I have made since that was released. I am not a MTG purist; I love the remastered sets but even I have (and will include) the old original sets in appropriate folders if I wax nostaglic...

I believe I will have assistance getting this hosted and any future updates that may be required. Stay tuned.

There are some very minor token issues and minor card image problems in the PSP sets I keep finding and fixing as updates to WTH are made.

It's time consuming work and yes, I too, have real life to deal with.

I'm doing some final tweaking and would like the update to coincide with the NPH set release for Wagic. It's almost here...

Thank you for you patience.
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

Awesome news, thanks KF1! :)
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

I all,

I'm busy until mid-may for business reason, but I might step in after this. I'm sorry that I could'nt find time to update this.

Grü

abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Weller

Post by Weller »

Hey there,

there's no reason why you need to apologize, abrasax. RL is something that's way too important and when you're busy, you're. Your updates were always something awesome and for myself I'm looking forward to see you back in action.

In the meantime, KF1 seems to make a big step to melt our faces :). If any help is needed, just pm me and you get your manpower to bring out the next all images set.

Greetings,

Weller
KF1

Post by KF1 »

(Legion) Bloodstoke Howler missing thumbnail. FIXED!
KF1

Post by KF1 »

ONS: Venomspout Brackus missing thumbnail. FIXED!
LuLu

Post by LuLu »

uhmmmm is this thing have a torrent file download?? :?: