Bugs 0.12.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
abrasax

Bugs 0.12.1

Post by abrasax »

Please post bug reports for version 0.12.1 here.
don't forget to check the list of known bugs: http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/Bugs (we will update it asap)
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
sraking

Merfolk Looter `s problem

Post by sraking »

Merfolk Looter
Creature - Merfolk Rogue 1/1, 1U (2)
{T}: Draw a card, then discard a card.

and in wagic mtg.txt:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Merfolk Looter
auto={T}:token(-1111130) && draw:2
text={T}: Draw a card, then discard a card.
mana={1}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Merfolk Rogue
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
it draw two cards in game...
Saint

Re: Bugs 0.12.1

Post by Saint »

Blood Seeker's ability suddenly triggers at every counter that comes into play.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Blood Seeker
auto=@movedTo(creature|opponentBattlefield):may life:-1 opponent
text=Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, you may have that player lose 1 life.
mana={1}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Vampire Shaman
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Dr.Solomat

Re: Merfolk Looter `s problem

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Merfolk Looter
Creature - Merfolk Rogue 1/1, 1U (2)
{T}: Draw a card, then discard a card.
Thx for reporting! Fixed in rev2101.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Blood Seeker's ability suddenly triggers at every counter that comes into play.
So, what's the problem?
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Saint

Post by Saint »

if you put a +1/+/1 counter on a creature it shoulden't trigger :P that's the problem.
Try playing it with Elvish Vanguard, everytime a creature comes into play it triggers multiple times or atleast it did on my version (but then again i might have scr..ed something up coding xD)
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Echo

I have not been able to get Echo costs to work in 12.1. I know I read that Echo was fixed.

Now, I used the Pouncing Jaguar to test after I couldn't get Radiant's Dragoons Echo cost to work.

Echo costs should end after the upkeep when the Echo cost is paid.

I have d/l a clean unaltered version of Wagic for comparison and I have not got ECHO to work.
pincho

Post by pincho »

the fungus creatures such as the Utopia Mycon (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=130616) and the
Psychotrope Thallid (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=128944) which create saproling tokens with spore counters crash the game when these tokens are created.
????
thePhool

Post by thePhool »

the price of cards is no longer displayed in the shop. on the screen when you click action button once to buy a card, just has yes and no. the price no longer is there. any quick fix to this?

thanks i love this game and where its headed

EDIT: ok i got it back with a restart of the game but i never noticed this happening in the previous versions, so just a heads up. maybe something to check into ;)
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

pincho wrote:the fungus creatures such as the Utopia Mycon (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=130616) and the
Psychotrope Thallid (http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=128944) which create saproling tokens with spore counters crash the game when these tokens are created.

Sorry, but this bug is unreproducable. Try use the newest version of Wagic!