Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
TioSolid

Re: Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index

Post by TioSolid »

Hi Wololo! I was planning to create a HD theme for my tablet (1280x800). Can I just create a bigger version of the images or is the engine going to resize it to the size of the PSP screen?
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

GITHUB UPDATE: Add support for 2x resolution of menutitle, avatar and backdrop. The backdrop will be stretched if using dimensions below psp native res. The update includes backdrop with the wood texture merged resulting to a full psp native res of 480x272. You can use 2x res of avatar and backdrop with multiples of 35 x 50 and 480 x 272 respectively. Update of graphics and themes folder is mandatory. It also include miconslarge.png (you need to edit it since it's just a resized menuicons.png to 2x res), miconslarge.png must be on your graphics folder as well(included in the update). When making a theme, make the backdrop 480x272 or multiples of it like 960 x 544 (for non psp users), to edit the menu icons, edit the miconslarge.png, the menuicons.png serves as the cards manacost and mana.
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

Will it still use the defaults for anything you don't add to the theme?

e.g. If I don't add miconslarge.png will it use the version from the default theme?
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

i-am-not-one wrote:Will it still use the defaults for anything you don't add to the theme?

e.g. If I don't add miconslarge.png will it use the version from the default theme?
Yes, the theme overrides the default theme. The miconslarge.png is included in the latest-master.