Customizing theme for latest wagic git 0.20.1.1200++

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
Zethfox

Re: Customizing theme for latest wagic git 0.20.1.1200++

Post by Zethfox »

This isnt a debate about dropping psp, the graphics upgrades have been a long time coming, and what we need is someone on a nonvita to make a low graphics package for download.
i-am-not-one

Post by i-am-not-one »

I have zipped up my package for the PSP 3000.

You can get it here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/856 ... aphics.zip
copy those files into WTH/res/graphics

Not sure if I updated the preview image.

I wanted to wait until I had a working Wagic but at least this shows that we are still supporting Legacy PSP.

I saw on github that the latest update is titled "PSP fix 2" so if that doesn't tell you they are supporting the PSP I don't know what will :lol:

As Zeth says a graphics update is needed, They have added over a 1000 cards and tweaks are being made daily.
A lot is going on with Wagic at the moment, a lot of things that have broken down over time are being looked at.

Please be patient, and hang in there. ;)
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

i-am-not-one wrote:I have zipped up my package for the PSP 3000.

You can get it here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/856 ... aphics.zip
copy those files into WTH/res/graphics

Not sure if I updated the preview image.

I wanted to wait until I had a working Wagic but at least this shows that we are still supporting Legacy PSP.

I saw on github that the latest update is titled "PSP fix 2" so if that doesn't tell you they are supporting the PSP I don't know what will :lol:

As Zeth says a graphics update is needed, They have added over a 1000 cards and tweaks are being made daily.
A lot is going on with Wagic at the moment, a lot of things that have broken down over time are being looked at.

Please be patient, and hang in there. ;)
the crash is due to big font and other graphics that are too big for psp. I've got everything to work on psp on latest git, if the size is more than 480x272, resize it, also delete other graphic files that the psp don't use, it will play now.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

if there are graphic files that are 512x512 like taskboard.png resize it to 256x256, for bg images, it must be 480x272, tested using ppsspp 1.2.1 (I don't have psp so if it runs on a slower emulator, then it should run on real psp).

sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Going to test out it out on the PSP 3000

thanks for this.