Wagicmagic28's Contributions, Backdrops, GUI, Tokens, etc

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
wagicmagic28

Wagicmagic28's Contributions, Backdrops, GUI, Tokens, etc

Post by wagicmagic28 »

This is still a World in Progress but I have good News! I am a Graphic Designer and I have a special Theme I'm working on for the Wagic Homebrew Community. I've been Working on these in Photoshop 7.0 pro over the last 2-3 days.

Disclaimer
Magic The Gathering TM and Magic The Gathering Worlds TM Magic the Gathering World Championship TM Licensed to Wizards of the Coast® copyright law This Reproduction is protected under (title 17, U. S. Code sections 106 and 106A] is for Nonprofit and or educational purposes only.

6 New Backdrops

Trophies WIP

Menutitle

Trophy Room (Not Mine barrowed)
Last edited by wagicmagic28 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
wagicmagic28

Re: [RELEASED] World Tournament Backdrops and Gfx Extras!)

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Updated Tokens-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made these for my Magic World Championship Theme. Certainly got bored of the Default Blank tokens. So I made these!

Goes in Graphics I placed mine in both the Res/User Dirs than I just right clicked on them after copying them to a new Folder and clicked Resize and resized those images all to 28x40 (Thumbnail Size) than you just rename them like artifact_thumb, red_thumb, green_thumb etc.

Artifact

Land

Blue

Green

Red

Black

Gold
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

I'll be trying to compile these images into one theme file. Will post it here, no copyright violation intended. Just trying to compile "The Definitive Wagic".

EDIT: Now complete; check my latest post on this topic :D
Last edited by Darth Agnon on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66181
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
KF1

Post by KF1 »

I like where you are going with this but I would recommend that the Magic the Gathering logo in the half circle be uniform in color. Artifact, Red and Gold are perfect. I think you lose something when the logo is overpowered by the other colors.

Thanks for sharing this.
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Hey, wagicmagic28, I have compiled your Wagic World Tournament images into one unified theme (called "Wagic Pro Tour"), with a few little improvements and touch-ups. Hope you don't mind; if you or the mods disapprove, I can remove this, though I hope you'll at least take a look at what I've done...

EDIT (Minor update, resized the awardback to the right size for PSP: 478x272): http://www.mediafire.com/download/4058c ... o_Tour.zip

Installation instructions: extract and copy the Wagic Pro Tour folder to /.../WTH/User/themes/

In Wagic, go to Options/User, then click/O on the theme thumbnail to cycle through your themes until you reach this one. ;)

Best wishes,
Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter

PS check themeinfo.txt for more information...
Last edited by Darth Agnon on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Thanks you got some fine skills as well
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

now back to this theme, At one point I did make 3 theme packs for it. Just never released it cause it was a homeproject and i was using Tacos as a Template. I appreciate the recompiling and touching up you did. thx

As of now I'm recompiling my Wagic Installation but I just can't fine the version that was on my old computer where it used mainly the mouse the one I got just has a PS3 controller or whatever. I think my Wagic was a Beta Version so I would need a private link to find it again.
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

wagicmagic28 wrote:now back to this theme, At one point I did make 3 theme packs for it. Just never released it cause it was a homeproject and i was using Tacos as a Template. I appreciate the recompiling and touching up you did. thx

As of now I'm recompiling my Wagic Installation but I just can't fine the version that was on my old computer where it used mainly the mouse the one I got just has a PS3 controller or whatever. I think my Wagic was a Beta Version so I would need a private link to find it again.
Download links for all of the official versions of Wagic are listed here: http://wololo.net/download

(The latest unofficial "nightly" version I have seen is 0.19.2r312 for PSP (has more features, but has a colour bug, with red and blue glows, gradient colours and screen filters swapped around) but some extra content (latest cards, etc.) will need adding manually)

Best wishes, and glad you like what I did with the theme :D

Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter

PS If you want to collaborate on some Wagic project, I could perhaps help :)
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

I have M15 Menuicons on my CPU but it's put away in storage. Soon I'm be uploading a Full Backup of my Wagic for the community. All Images and Sets minus the ones Taco Made from like Warlords. I also added Booster.txt to alot of sets at one point Ihad them to all sets and I fixed the economy in the game that would allow someone to get a pack of 3000 (Mythic) cards for like 700 ;) Now you get 1 3000 dollar card for 2800. Giving you a finders bonus. I have like 134 sets.