Wagicmagic28's Contributions, Backdrops, GUI, Tokens, etc

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
wagicmagic28

Re: [RELEASED] World Tournament Backdrops, BGM, and Gfx Extr

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Vintage Backgrounds I made when I first started using Wagic years ago.

Classy

Magic Tournament

Ultimate Battle
larger image

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I remember the last one. The first one I like. The second looks cool too but seems a bit dark.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Tacoghandi wrote:Honestly, not a fan of that one. I was thinking of putting together a dynamic bg theme for wagic. I am looking for a matching set similar to the green one you posted above. I like the way you incorporated the leaves into it and thought that if you could make one for each color and an artifact one based on a coinciding theme then that would be awesome, i.e. like water for blue, and something similar to the skulls for black, fire or lava for red, and like wheat for white. Let me know. I would like to incorporate bg like the green one into my fork as a selectable theme. Was thinking like the top and bottom bars be like a light wood with thin vines with a leaves (like grape vines) swirled around it and figure out some sort of custom card backs. Let me know if you decide to take the time for such a thing.
Well shoot me some ideas if you don't mind. I know how to do the tournament style backdrops what I need is what image do you want to see as the overlay like how I did the leaves, That image took alot of work it looks nothing like the royalty free source I got it from. That was alot of adjusting the color mostly and the lighting/shadows. I can make you something I'm just stumped on ideas for now of what it could be. I don't want it too be too plain ya know? I like a challenge. I had one idea I'll try it and see if you like it.

Update!!!

wagicmagic28

Re: Wagicmagic28's Contributions, Backdrops, GUI, Tokens, et

Post by wagicmagic28 »

these will have to be resized of course
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Here is the Correct Sizes LOL! :D

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

The two new ones are nice.

Ya I am looking for something exactly like the leaf one. I am thinking same pattern as the leaf but with representations of the other colors. So instead of leaves it will be different color and use some of the suggestions I posted earlier. I will leave <--PUN; the creative design to you. Just make sure it looks like a set so that its a complete theme.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380