MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.6 (0.13.1 UPDATED)

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
Weller

Re: MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.5 (0.12.1 UPDATED)

Post by Weller »

Hey abrasax,

I just wanted to use the battlefild gui made by kaioshin, but there was one file, that missed. I wanted you to know, that the wood.png is missing in the files, you can find the picture in his thread. Hope I could help a little bit to make this theme even better.

edit: abrasax, there is also one question left: where can I change the font colour which is displayed in the battle? At the moment, its grey and I want it to be white.

edit2: thx to wololo my problem was solved. You only need also the gold.png from the classic theme in the kaioshin theme.

Grüßle,

Weller
thafrogggg

Post by thafrogggg »

This is a great looking mod.

I finally have gotten wagic and gotten it to work on my home and work PCs. I really like it a lot. I grabbed this mod and I realize it does not have the card art with it. I had thought it did by mistake I guess. can anyone point me to a post or spot where I can get the art?

Thanks again for the great programming by you folks.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

I'm preparing the next update, archenemy original deck images are not soo good diplayed on pspscreen,

So here are some alternative i'm working on (here all based on the same deck):

Any preferences/ ideas ?

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
KF1

Post by KF1 »

abrasax wrote:Hi,

I'm preparing the next update, archenemy original deck images are not soo good diplayed on pspscreen,

So here are some alternative i'm working on (here all based on the same deck):

Any preferences/ ideas ?

Grü

Abra
Since Archenemy doesn't come in booster packs I recommend eliminating the booster pack art.

I like where you are headed with the Archenemy trophy art for each of the Archenemy decks very much.

It will be awesome if we can play with the Plot cards in a future version of Wagic...
abrasax

Re: MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.6 (0.13.1 UPDATED)

Post by abrasax »

Hi

Here is the update for WTH 0.13.1, mainly only Booster art, since I and KF1 have different opinion on Archenemy (I personally prefer the booster art) I included all altrnative for just 1 of the deck, if you want to have some other alternative for the other deck, then please precise which one of the model you prefer... I will in the future include (or try to include) at least all the official deck art.... my prefered one is the following (was not included in my previous post)

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Anyway... here is the update:

- Added the wood/gold to kaioshin customization folder.
- Added The SOM, EVT, FVR and ARC Trophy set images
- Added a cheat folder in the customization folder, containing a complete collection.dat and an option.txt with all unlocked.

Download (68,05MB) : http://www.mediafire.com/file/cwdjxofm3 ... GO.1.6.zip

To use the "cheat" just copy/paste in your player/profile folder.... This should also work for any additions to the SVN since the collection.dat include 4 instance of all cards no matter if they are coded or not...These will automatically be adjusted the first time you play with it.

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
KF1

Re: MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.6 (0.13.1 UPDATED)

Post by KF1 »

abrasax wrote:Hi

Here is the update for WTH 0.13.1, mainly only Booster art, since I and KF1 have different opinion on Archenemy (I personally prefer the booster art) I included all altrnative for just 1 of the deck, if you want to have some other alternative for the other deck, then please precise which one of the model you prefer... I will in the future include (or try to include) at least all the official deck art.... my prefered one is the following (was not included in my previous post)
trophy_unlocked_ARC (4).png
Nice work Abra!

In no way did I intend my opinion about the Archenemy trophies to be negative in any way, shape, or form. I prefer the Archenemy card backs until the Scheme cards can be coded for Wagic and when that happens all that custom art and the Archenemy deck boxes will be even more awesome for trophies.

The awesome thing about this is game is the amount of customization that can be done to it.

Excellent work and thank you for sharing.

P. S. the Starter 2000 deck picture can be found here:

http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/produc ... roductinfo

Premium Deck: Fire and Lightning :

http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/d ... _front.jpg

One more picture for the trophy room.
ZiRRuSH

Re: MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.6 (0.13.1 UPDAT

Post by ZiRRuSH »

Love this theme, just thought I'd toss this up here to share. I liked the MTGO phasebar, just didn't like how it wasn't transparent and you have the grey blocks behind the images. So, modified it and made it transparent. Doesn't look perfect on the boards, but all you see in game is the icons.
Attachments

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

KF1

Post by KF1 »

ZiRRuSH wrote:Love this theme, just thought I'd toss this up here to share. I liked the MTGO phasebar, just didn't like how it wasn't transparent and you have the grey blocks behind the images. So, modified it and made it transparent. Doesn't look perfect on the boards, but all you see in game is the icons.
Nice work ZiRRuSH. Always good to have more customization choices and more importantly, more contributors to Wagic overall.

Best wishes,
microbiotic

Post by microbiotic »

I love your themes, thanks a lot. The graphics are nice, and I really like the sound effects :)
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

I love this theme; was just wondering, Abrasax, would it be alright if I use some of the resources in your theme in some other themes I'm working on? I will (of course) credit you in the theme.txt.

Thanks,

Darth Agnon
Planeswalker and Monster Hunter
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66181
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/