MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.6 (0.13.1 UPDATED)

Graphics and Themes you created go here.
Please read the Image Theme Guide, FAQ, & Index before posting in this forum.
Saint

Re: MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.4 (0.11.0 UPDATED)

Post by Saint »

AzureKnight wrote:Hey man,

Thanks alot.

Megaupload and Rapidshare sux. Mediafire rules!
Agreed, I hate Megaupload and Rapidshare but there are multiple alternatives that work just as well, the servers are just slightly slower because well it's free but who cares.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
jshmoe12

Post by jshmoe12 »

Wow :o this is beautiful!! Great job man :D .
Aridale

Post by Aridale »

Im usin this mod on the new 0.12 version on Windows (havent tried it on my psp to see if its the same there) but I cant see text in the shop. Like the price of cards or when it says not enough credits. Theres nothin. I get the yes/no or ok dialog boxes but no text
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Aridale wrote:Im usin this mod on the new 0.12 version on Windows (havent tried it on my psp to see if its the same there) but I cant see text in the shop. Like the price of cards or when it says not enough credits. Theres nothin. I get the yes/no or ok dialog boxes but no text

You need to change the menu frame, because the default one is lightly white and you cannot read white text on a white bar... that's as simple as that..., you can find the original one in the customize folder, just copy/paste them.

I'm sorry for that I never corrected it. I will surely post an updated version for 0.12.1 in the days to come. Stay tuned
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

YEAH!!!!! im back guys!!!!....wow a lot development here....hey wheres the post for the complete card images for 11.0 version?cant find it. :mrgreen:
Aridale

Post by Aridale »

abrasax wrote:
Aridale wrote:Im usin this mod on the new 0.12 version on Windows (havent tried it on my psp to see if its the same there) but I cant see text in the shop. Like the price of cards or when it says not enough credits. Theres nothin. I get the yes/no or ok dialog boxes but no text

You need to change the menu frame, because the default one is lightly white and you cannot read white text on a white bar... that's as simple as that..., you can find the original one in the customize folder, just copy/paste them.

I'm sorry for that I never corrected it. I will surely post an updated version for 0.12.1 in the days to come. Stay tuned
It wasnt the graphic file... I delete all the files for the border that comes up when you try to buy somethin so it defaulted to the original files and it still did it. It was a problem with the font thats used for that lil sized text. I deleted all the fonts from the mtgo theme folder and it works just fine now
Gadget2006

Post by Gadget2006 »

I would like to share the experience of running this theme on the new v0.12.1 - first of all, I absolutely
LOVE this theme, it's my favorite one!

It has a minor incompatibility issue right now with version 0.12.1 - the shop becomes partly broken,
you can't see the menu "Ask about..." and you can't see the menu with which you confirm your purchase.

However, it's easily remedied (until the theme is officially updated by its author) - you'd need to delete
the file "smallface.png" from the "Themes/MTGO" folder and the shop will function normally again. So far
this theme works normally with v0.12.1 after this small change. :)
Brendan McCoy

Post by Brendan McCoy »

It's almost this thread's birthday.. does that mean we'll get an updated release? =D
abrasax

Re: MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.5 (0.12.1 UPDATED)

Post by abrasax »

hi,

updated to v1.5:

What's new ?

- Redid the font f3.png so that the "Z" display correctly.
- Added the sounds of "duel of the planeswalkers", but did not renamed them. They must be renamed before use.
- Added customized Eboot as well as alternate Eboot icons in the customize folder.
- Added all premade deck from 10E in the player folder.
- Optimize the use of the customize folder
- Added the ROE, M11 and PVC trophy set images
- Added some wallpapers (to install ovewrite the file in your graphic folder, wallpapers are currently not supported as theme customization)
- Added the Archenemy back by Niegen
- Added the vanguard avatar from Niegen be sure to check : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1306 for more.

Download (66,61MB) : http://www.mediafire.com/?d7jhm8uy36aze27

enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Brendan McCoy

Re: MTGO (MagicTheGatheringOnline) Theme V1.5 (0.12.1 UPDATED)

Post by Brendan McCoy »

I just realized... The thread was started June, not July... owell, NEW RELEASE =D Thanks for your work! Also... Marcus is like... not helping any stereotypes... *looks at psp banner ad*